Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
hi all I did a search but can’t find an answer so

I’m looking to find large amber or cobalt blue glass storage bottles for nicotine I ordered.

I bought a liter and want to break it down into several smaller amounts. I can’t seem to find larger sizes of these bottles.

Any suggestions on where to find. I looked on amazon but I could only find 50ml as the largest.

Thanks

sara

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Umm... I've looked for larger glass bottles with a cap and they can be hard to find (although I would be interested in some myself.

I used 120 ml PET topped screw top glass for most of my nic purchases. I didn't worry about amber because they're in the freezer. My nic has held up well so far, and though I might enjoy something larger, the PET cap bottles I do have are very, very sturdy, and I don't worry about one breakage ruining my entire nic stash. I usually put them inside the thicker, sturdy zip lock bags so in case one breaks I don't have to "have at" the entire freezer. I'd love a dedicated freezer but I really can't justify one..... Got mine from Nicotine River, they weren't exactly cheap, but they do the job for me...

I'd try some of the different nic wholesalers, and see what you can find. Their prices are often fairly comparable to amazon/ebay if you catch them at the right moment....

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Umm... I've looked for larger glass bottles with a cap and they can be hard to find (although I would be interested in some myself.

I used 120 ml PET topped screw top glass for most of my nic purchases. I didn't worry about amber because they're in the freezer. My nic has held up well so far, and though I might enjoy something larger, the PET cap bottles I do have are very, very sturdy, and I don't worry about one breakage ruining my entire nic stash. I usually put them inside the thicker, sturdy zip lock bags so in case one breaks I don't have to "have at" the entire freezer. I'd love a dedicated freezer but I really can't justify one..... Got mine from Nicotine River, they weren't exactly cheap, but they do the job for me...

I'd try some of the different nic wholesalers, and see what you can find. Their prices are often fairly comparable to amazon/ebay if you catch them at the right moment....

Anna

I actually just found some perfect ones at My Freedom Smokes MUCH cheaper than the bottle wholesalers!!

I’m ordering 3 250mls w regular caps then 2 of the 125 mls w reg caps and maybe an extra one of each just in case.

250ml Amber Glass Bottle

I can store the PG & VG in the plastic containers they come on correct?

Thanks

sara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I went to a apothecary in town and was surprised at they had clear, blue, amber bottles 10ml to a liter with both dripper and/or regular caps. They were a tad more expensive but add the shipping and the waiting for the order, having them inhand the price was comparable.

edit... I went to a UBrew place and got 500ml wire top beer bottles to store my nic in the freezer with. That 500 makes 10 50mls I use to mix with bringing 1 50 into the house to make into 100mls of 48nic that I use.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Anna

What are PET caps?

Reactions: stols001

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yeah, my bottles are from MFS. But, at the time, I had to go to True Essence for the Phenolic poly coned caps.

I bought the most expensive nic I could. So, I made darn sure I was going to store it right.
    PolyCone-Lined-Phenolic-Caps-Phenolic-cap-Cone.jpg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I keep pg and vg in the original containers in a cool spot. Remember to let nic from freezer come to room temp before opening unless you are just peeling off a few mls. You don't want condensation in your nic.

Oh ok thanks. I’m actually not going to freeze it but keep it in a very cold root cellar room in my very old basement. The temperature stays in the low 40s.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Yeah, my bottles are from MFS. But, at the time, I had to go to The Cary Company for the Phenolic poly coned caps.

I bought the most expensive nic I could. So, I made darn sure I was going to store it right.
    PolyCone-Lined-Phenolic-Caps-Phenolic-cap-Cone.jpg

Why are those caps better? I want to make sure it stays good too since I purchased 1 liter of 100mg nicotine. I read on nicotine chem site that higher nicotine level don’t degrade as quickly as lower levels. Plus it’ll go a longer way.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    The coned liner makes a better seal since it covers the top and graduates into the neck of the bottle.

Though, I didn't go as far as to wrap electrical tape around the outside of the cap and bottle as I had read some folks do.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    The coned liner makes a better seal since it covers the top and graduates into the neck of the bottle.

Though, I didn't go as far as to wrap electrical tape around the outside of the cap and bottle as I had read some folks do.

Ok thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread