Status
Not open for further replies.

Violy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
NC
Hello!

I've been using VISION eGo Clearomizer Stardust™ : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more for a while now (haven't tried the long wicked version yet but will be reordering soon).

My boyfriend has asked if I could find the same thing, but with glass, and possibly rebuild able - or atleast everthing but the glass rebuyable.

We have a few Phiniac tanks that we haven't used in quite a while, but we do miss how great the glass made the flavors taste.

So it's been probably around 6 months that I've checked in on new ecig news, has anyone made such a thing yet? I see some on youtube, but they are custom. Someone please take my money!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Why not use your wonderful glass Phiniac tanks? They work nicer with cleaner flavor than the cheapo clearos with silica wicks anyway? If you have a filling tool they are just as easy to fill as well.

They don't make glass for the screw on disposables as the threading is a problem or so I have heard. It's like putting lipstick on a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread