GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I'm looking forward to your new flavor GMO, if you have it ready to sell before Black Friday I'll be sure to get some. Regardless, I'll be placing an order during your sale.

Regarding Banana Banyan, 20PG/80VG is reasonable. Knowing what goes into making e-liquids, I get a better idea of the ingredients and their quality when the maximum VG ratio is listed. I've recently learned that many PG free flavorings are alcohol based and come from China or Russia. Not that there's anything wrong with their origin, but they very rarely list the ingredients like the more popular US flavoring companies. Language barriers aside, it's very hard for the average consumer to communicate with the overseas e-liquid flavoring industry.

I'm so glad I found out I'm not allergic to PG, a totally coincidental skin rash had me vaping PG free for months. Curse my ridiculously hard, sulfuric well water. DIY was a PIA, being limited to somewhat questionable flavoring sources. I would have missed out on these yummy Vape Tree flavors!

A word of advice about flavorings:

Flavorings can be VERY deceptive, to say the least!! On some, you need to start testing at 0.25% to 0.5%... on others, you can start testing at 5%. So, what is a DIYer to do?...... Lots of good advice on ECF, but you have to look for it. (Education is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!)
This is a good thread for one flavoring line:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...0-flavor-apprentice-flavoring-thread-152.html

Shockingly enough there are actually vendors who can help you.. OneStopDIYshop comes to mind, as does The Perfumers Apprentice (you have to have the right employee, Linda comes to mind.)

There is also a vendor from the Swamps of Louisiana who has a little knowledge and will PIF IF the phase of the Moon is right!

Good Luck one and all!!

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Banyan trees are so cool!

banyan-tree.jpg

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Animated_funny-dance-hall-girl-happy-thanksgiving-dancing-turkey1.gif

SUPER BLOWOUT
BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Gigantic sale on all Premium Ejuice
50% off ALL Premium Ejuices
Just use the Coupon ………….. blackfriday

The coupon can be used twice during the Sale, in case you forgot something!

Oh, and a minimum $20 order on Premium Ejuice, please

The Sale runs from now until Midnight December 1, 2013

Last edited:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
After this sale is over, I would like to suggest some sort of quantity discount... buy 2 (or 3) get one free... "Not to be combined with other offers" kinda thing. Once someone (like myself) finds a flavor they really like, they tend to buy in bulk. ;) I'm no sales guru, but there are only so many "tricks" in the book. I've made poor suggestions in the past, so just take that with a grain of imitation salt. "Limited time only" and "while supplies last" are invaluable disclaimers to sale's events.

Wait, I'm not that dumb... am I? :D Apart from my current use of punctuation that is...:facepalm:

(I busy cooking, no time to proofread)\

Edit: LOL... no time to correct myself but I have one for you. "The Contest runs from now until Midnight December 1, 2013", is that the contest or the sale?

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Edit: LOL... no time to correct myself but I have one for you. "The Contest runs from now until Midnight December 1, 2013", is that the contest or the sale?

:lol: :lol: :lol: - I had to correct that when I posted the BLOWOUT SALE in the PIF Deals & Steals Thread . . . ;)

BTW: I don't care what you are doing - "YOU" NEED - to stop by more often and post, be it in the Contest thread or here . . "We" (or meaning I) Miss Ya', along with a few other MIA people . . . Oh - By any chance you hear form Boardo/Lisa/MrPicC in any of the other places where "You" are hanging out at NOW . . . :unsure:

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Neither code is giving me 40 or 50% off :(

The 50% off code "blackfriday" worked for me. It did not work with less than $20 in the cart. Just my 2 cents, but since shipping is at least $3.25 (it was for me), I would get more than just the minimum 45ml needed to get the discount. Since you've read this far, you may have seen GMO pleading for orders over $20. I'm guessing he means over $20 after discount. That would be two 30ml and one 15ml for $20.25 for the "minimum" suggested order ($23.50 with shipping). That's a pretty awesome deal for good e-liquid. I'm taking advantage of this a stocking up a bit. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    The 50% off code "blackfriday" worked for me. It did not work with less than $20 in the cart. Just my 2 cents, but since shipping is at least $3.25 (it was for me), I would get more than just the minimum 45ml needed to get the discount. Since you've read this far, you may have seen GMO pleading for orders over $20. I'm guessing he means over $20 after discount. That would be two 30ml and one 15ml for $20.25 for the "minimum" suggested order ($23.50 with shipping). That's a pretty awesome deal for good e-liquid. I'm taking advantage of this a stocking up a bit. :)
    Well I had $25 before tax & shipping so it should have worked? :confused:

Edit: nevermind... must be for juice only :rolleyes:

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Did it give you any indication as to why it didn't work? For example, if the total is under $20 I get "Promotion required quantity is invalid" when using the blackfriday coupon code.
    LOL's ... did you read the "edit" above? I guess it's only for juice, I had some DIY bottles in my order ;)
    Thanks tho' :)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Those bottles are already cheap, especially for the quality. I was cleaning and re-using bottles from other vendors until I got some from GMO. The nipple tops don't pop off on accident and if the cap is on tight they can be shaken without e-liquid flowing out inside the cap. I would pay more for them if I had to... that's a compliment, not a suggestion. ;)

Besides, it's a Black Friday sale, not a go into the red sale. :D

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Animated_funny-dance-hall-girl-happy-thanksgiving-dancing-turkey1.gif

SUPER BLOWOUT
    BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Gigantic sale on all Premium Ejuice
    50% off ALL Premium Ejuices
    Just use the Coupon ………….. blackfriday

The coupon can be used twice during the Sale, in case you forgot something!

Oh, and a minimum $20 order on Premium Ejuice, please

The Sale runs from now until Midnight December 1, 2013

I hope everything is clear now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread