GLASSMANOAK'S Contest #22 with multiple Winners and for WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)

I am glad you got it Doc......Sometimes you just have to push them....I hope you are going to be alright now....

Thanks, my friend. I can't even begin to express how grateful I was to that officer. I think I made him a little uncomfortable when I said, "You're my hero"--and I meant it completely seriously!

Finally read through everything I missed. . . it's very nice of you, LD, to PIF your winnings! I actually won another contest yesterday, and those winnings are going to a new vaper because I really don't need another starter kit! It feels good to give back, though.

RedTree.jpg

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013

Thanks, tiggerrts.

Just wanted to get one more post in before I head out an do some errands (not much has been accomplished for me in the last two days).

Be back later. . . (Oh, and QueenVictoria--I doubt you are the only one who hasn't tried them, but you owe it to yourself to do so!)

tree2.jpg

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
#2 I just visited my semi-local friend that can't afford to buy any vape supplies. I gave him my first Ego kit a several months ago, it just hit the one year mark and both 900 mAh batts are now dead. 2-3 months ago, I gave him an Ego twist I won and he dropped it and it broke last week. Today, I gave him a Vamo, 2x 18350 + 2x 18650, charger, and a Puritank. I've made him a few flavors that he likes, but to keep this in context to this thread, he really likes the Banyan Tree... some of which I bought and some GMO was kind enough to PIF. :thumb:

From a certain perspective, posting specific PIF items is like bragging about charity work. Personally, I only mention the details to encourage others to do the same. Call it a guilt trip if that's what it feels like, I don't care. It may seem like showing off, but if you mention that you broke/lost something and have no replacement (ahem, cough), folks like me might just send you a new one. ;)

Edit: congratulations Doc! I know it was 100% deserved and paid for, but in a way, you got lucky. I'm not currently taking any medication, but like most folks I have had to in the past, and would have suffered extreme agony without.

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013

Thanks, Schnarph. Yes, it's kind of a pain--and honestly, I've probably overcomplicated things for myself by not finding a local doctor. I just got completely fed up with the bureaucracy that surrounds the medical system in PR (and, I haven't mentioned, my Spanish skills are not good which complicates everything in my life).

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my complaining about this. To be honest, I hate doing it--I generally like to keep my problems to myself. Fortunately, I don't make a habit of it (boy, I'd be challenging to like if I did!). I do really like the people who "hang out" in this thread, so I guess I felt a little bit more comfortable than I would in other areas of ECF. So, really, from the bottom of my heart. . . THANK YOU. Now I'm really done talking about it!

strange_and_funny_trees_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread