Glassmanoak's contest #49 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST!!!
WIN 2- 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PREMIUM PRE-STEEPED ejuice!!
Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:
1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE
3.) There can be only 5 numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!
4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.
5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!! NOTE: JUST TREES.. NOT PEOPLE THIS WEEK!!
There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At Midnight Pacific Time On Friday!!

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post 5 or more times a day, Number the first 5 - But DO NOT post any of the first 5 consecutively, Register on The Vape Tree Website and you could win multiple prizes!

For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle” .
Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday 12:01 AM PST and run until 12 PM PST Friday nights. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!

IF the number of posts exceeds 500 this week..(legit posts), there will be an additional winner of one of the NEW flavors.. chosen randomly.. WINNER AND FLAVOR!!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
coffee-news.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "jj2" :rickroll:

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: "GMO" Request - JUST TREES - THIS WEEK ! ! !

To Be Eligible For Extra Prize . . .

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
smileysummertree.gif
well - "moringnite" - "tree people" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a new day . . .
nte7b9q8c.gif

time for - coffee
coffee-news.gif

yes - coffee - time . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

congratulations
:rickroll: "jj2" :rickroll:

everyone please note: "gmo" request - just trees - this week ! ! ! to be eligible for extra prize . . .

Trees!! Trees!! And more Trees!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
JUST AS AN FYI:

"GMO" is/has been extremely generous and has provide "Us" with a very welcoming place to interact with one another. However, It already seems that People are not following the :rules: that he has ask of "Us" . . .

So Once more I am going to strongly suggest that EVERYONE Please re-read :rules:

AND - Specifically These . . .

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

AND - As was just posted . . .

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: "GMO" Request - JUST TREES - THIS WEEK ! ! !

To Be Eligible For Extra Prize . . .

THANK YOU ! ! !

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Happy Saturday TreeFam... Congrats JJ!!!!!!!

I think this funky dreary cold weather has put me into hibernation mode. I have slept 9-11 hours a night since then.

This week is a TREE. I can do that. I guess that means a Tree... just a tree with no emoticon, critter, varmint, or person of any shape or form. Just a tree :)

Trees-WeepingWillow2.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
This week is a TREE. I can do that. I guess that means a Tree... just a tree with no emoticon, critter, varmint, or person of any shape or form. Just a tree :)

True - So True . . . With only one caveat, since it has already been established and approved . . .

All Smilies/Emoticons of "TREES" are acceptable, including the Desert tree/s of Cactus/Cacti . . . :tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread