Glassmanoak's contest #49 with multiple winners and for winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
1. My one and only post for the day. ..been so busy with wedding planning and visiting family. So good night and good luck all!

And to Bella just want to send you hugs, prayers, good vibes and whatever else you need!

Tigg it's good to hear you're joking and laughing!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
NOT AN ENTRY

Angel, I missed seeing your posts today, but have been thinking about you. How is the wedding planning going?
Thanks girl, I'm feeling better now! A lot better than I was last night, I was overwhelmed!

2. I'm glad you're feeling better. ..I agree with a post you made earlier. ..it's too bad we don't live closer. ..we could vape together and I have a feeling commiserate about our sons. ..I think I have one much like yours.

The wedding planning is coming along. ..think I have most everything. ..just a few things to get in the morning and then go to his house tomorrow and get things set up. Found out tonight the bride doesn't have a dress so me and my stepmother are getting her taken care of tomorrow. I can say I'll be glad when it's over. ..I'm exhausted!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
and the winner is:

MONICA RAE

wow lots of things going on today. I feel for ya bella - not sure what i would do in your spot ((hugs)) my workday is done thank goodness that this is my weekend off i need is so badly.

My grandfather was in the hospital most of the week but he's home! I'm so relieved - he basically raised me - can't have him going anywhere! Then my mom who is so stressed out all of the time ended up in the er the day after he was admitted - i swear she's gonna give herself a heart attack.

So now i begin my weekend of rest!!!

contest thread #50 will be posted soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread