Glassmanoak's The Vape Tree Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Absolutely yes! I have 15ml bottles there now and plan on adding some flavorings that I had to buy in large quantities but only use in small quantities.. Like some of the Flavor West flavorings... and Seedman's flavorings.

Hey glass, out of curiosty, are you planning to add diy supplies to your website eventually?

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Got my juices from the contest last week, waited until this past weekend to try them and they are already gone!!!!

We got the Pinoy Punch. This is a pineapple lovers dream! Great flavor and vapor production and awesome mouth feel. The pineapple is perfectly mixed with the other flavors giving it a taste thats unique and enticing yet familiar at the same time. I will be buying more of this soon.

Awesome strawberry! My wife has been on a hunt these last 9 months for her ADV and I think she may have finally found it. Strawberries are blended with 4 or 5 other flavors that complement each other perfectly.Tastes so good you want to drink it out of the bottle. Great vapor production, taste and throat hit.

Thanks so much Glassmanoak for letting us try these juices, they are easily in my top 5 juices and Ive tried hundreds over the past 4 years.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Thanks, Zapped, to both you and your wife. I'm glad you enjoyed and I'm pleased to hear your analysis.

If you feel like it, I'd appreciate your leaving a review on my website. Just go to the juice and there is a button to press to leave a Review. I welcome ALL reviews from anyone who has tried a juice, good review or bad review. To me, any comment is helpful to me as a juice designer.
Thanks!!

Last edited:

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Happy Friday the 13th!!!.jpg

From your buddy..........SmilingSlasher!!!

Last edited:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
and the winner of the Random Drawing is.................................

Drum Roll!.........................................................

........................................................ TISH TALONS!!

Post number 414

View attachment 253732

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread