GLV 2 is here and pre-order is now open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dUdEmOnIuM

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 2, 2010
Omaha, NE
The wait sucks, but is sooo worth it. I liked 6v, and 3.7 is ok, but the GLV2 is the absolute most perfect vape I have had yet. Havent touched any of my other mods since I got mine on Tuesday.

I don't doubt it. I just kept hearing that 5v is the way to go and had to get one. I've got numerous 6v mods, 3.7v w/ LR attys are fine. but I'm told the flavor at 5v nearly doubles. :)

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I don't doubt it. I just kept hearing that 5v is the way to go and had to get one. I've got numerous 6v mods, 3.7v w/ LR attys are fine. but I'm told the flavor at 5v nearly doubles. :)
yeah that's how I see it for sure, and I have a 6v as well. I just like the 5v better .

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wow lots of posts in the week or so I haven't been around.

mist those Deer Lakes logo ones look good :thumb:

and

:laugh: @ the new avatar doots.
Hey!!! Where have you been Thyes?

If I can wait 3 weeks for a Chuck, I can wait for a GLV easy...
Angus....It's worth the wait. You will be in love when you get yours!

:)Wiz!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Hey!!! Where have you been Thyes?

Angus....It's worth the wait. You will be in love when you get yours!

:)Wiz!

Hey Wiz. Some family friends were short on help for a few days so I was busy giving them a hand and then spent a couple days with my grandson. Long days and late nights so I didn't dare log on because I spend hours at a time reading when I do :laugh:

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Aw yay, thanks jaybird! I hope that didn't come off sounding rude or unhappy with the service. I'm just dieing to get my greasy paws on it!!! :D

no problem, thats the way i took it.

Quick update . The next round will start shipping tomorrow . Sorry for the short post, but I am slammed right now and need to get back to work. After I get caught up this week I have some cool new changes and news to announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread