GLV 2 is here and pre-order is now open!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
Order #659 ... standing patiently in line with everyone else :)

I was going to wait until the Super Mini was released because I wanted to see some comparison photos. But my birthday is Jan 18th and my sister offered to buy me another PV in support of my quitting smoking, so we pulled the trigger on a GLV-2 Mini, Blue Ice Explosion body w/ clear coat, Chrome top and bottom. The anticipation is probably going to kill me.

Might have to order a TTT Gooseneck just to hold me over until my GLV-2 arrives. :laugh:

Last edited:

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
The wait seems to take soooo much longer than it really does. Now I'm gonna have to wait again. Someone stole my GLV2 at the club on Saturday night! :( I must have another one! :)

Oh My! I'm soooo sorry. That so blows. Makes you wonder if the person that took it even knows what it is. Obviously they're not from around here (e-cig forum). I would be devastated.

Oh My! I'm soooo sorry. That so blows. Makes you wonder if the person that took it even knows what it is. Obviously they're not from around here (e-cig forum). I would be devastated.

Yeah I doubt they know what it is. They probably got excited like they were gonna get high. lol! I am devastated. I'm broke but I need another 5 or 6v mod. So I'm gonna just buy one and deal with it. :)

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Hey give me a call I may be able to put together a mix match 5v GLV for you . It wont be the best looking , but it will work. It sucks that people have sticky fingers a lot more theses days ...what a jerk. Maybe they will contact me for a charger.... Ill have um send it in for a quick rebuild, then snag it back from them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread