Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I'm getting my 357 out Thy! I'm gonna shoot that dog!:evil:

ahhahahahaaha....:laugh: .... if I had the old animation programs on here I'd take the time to make him snicker...duck...snicker...duck.... but I've never put them on this pc so you'll just have to imagine it :D

I'm thinking of moving to the country. I heard they have some lovely farms in upstate New York.

yup they sure do...spent way to much time on them before I was 16 and got greatly tired of that whole life.... about the only exceptions I would make these days are horseback riding and throwing hay ;) (been years since I've done either though)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
That's ok you can still come out to the farm and visit. See I knew if I changed my avatar to the right one I could lure you in. It must be the hat.:hubba::hubba:

:laugh: :laugh:

ohhhhhh please let me win this one!!!!

Now see what you've done zelda.... getting peoples hopes up when the contest is already over :ohmy: :p

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Yes Thye you are extremely helpful and accomodating.:glare:
All my fault AGAIN :glare:
That's allright when the poor member comes back I'll tell her YOU won - too bad for her.

I'm coming up to look at some farms in your area - what days are good for me to stay over while I check out farms? I'll wear my new hat :toast:
Let me know.

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
laughg.gif

that's all... just...

laughg.gif

@ the both of ya.

Status