glv....goodlife...thoughts on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Would I like el kamino? I don't like heavy authentic tasting tobaccos and I hate bobas bounty. I'm scared of ek... Probably deadly sin is more my speed. Thoughts?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't get much tobacco from EK at all, no TH. I do not like it all but love BB. I have about 8-9ml left of EK from a 10ml bottle I bought last week. I have three other bottles of GLV juices, atom bomb, razz, zombie blood I would trade for juices you might have. I don't think I am going to vape them after my AVE and HHV orders came in. Just a thought as I know you want to try GLV juices:D

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I guess it depends on what you don't like about BB. To me El Kamino doesn't have the tobacco taste as much as BB. Might be worth trying a little bottle if you're already ordering others though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well I don't like bobas because it tastes like a bran muffin. A lame fat free low sodium bran muffin. It makes me feel sad.

Just my opinion. No offense to those who do like it.

bebeau25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Tulsa OK
Vaped through a bottle of Deadly Sin and Nana's Nut's. Both are great. Nana's Nut's is the best banana nut bread juice i have tried so far. The banana isn't overpowering and the nuttiness complements it well. Deadly Sin is hard for me to describe, but its good. I can see why GLV is getting a lot of attention. Oh wait...what I meant to say was these juices suck as well as the rest of GLV's flavors. No need to try them, you won't like them. Their now less people will order and my order will come faster;). In all seriousness, they have some great juice's. Give them a shot.

Last edited:

Seef

Jun 26, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
I definitely think El Kamino is for those who don't like BB... My BB has steeped for a little over a week but I'm not sure I like the flavor. When I switch too El Kamino from BB it feels like a breath of happiness and they're both steeped for almost equal times. My El Kamino was also vapable right from my mailbox.

I also have English Bulldog and Black Fairy... English Bulldog is a really good vape. Isn't my ADV or anything but it's definitely solid with nothing to dislike about it. Black Fairy is awesome. Black Rassberry Jagermiester is what it tastes like. So good.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
I'm slowly working through all 16 flavors I ordered....ek.....deadly sin....melon boba get a lot of mention and for good reason so I won't get into those....a couple others I'm really enjoying are pain killa and freak show...I can't believe they don't get much attention!!!....same with English bulldog and black fairy..

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
Just ordered deadly sin, ek, pink cupcakes (mmmm), ychai, and beach bonfire. Can't wait to try them out!

Let me know how the pink cupcakes is when you get it. That's next on my list to try. I absolutely love all the other juices you ordered. Except the chai. Still haven't tried that one.

I'm slowly working through all 16 flavors I ordered....ek.....deadly sin....melon boba get a lot of mention and for good reason so I won't get into those....a couple others I'm really enjoying are pain killa and freak show...I can't believe they don't get much attention!!!....same with English bulldog and black fairy..

I wasn't a big fan of Pain Killa. But I haven't liked any pina colada or pineapple juices I've tried. Which is strange because I love pineapples.

Freak Show is good though. One of the better chocolatey vapes I've tried. Blends really well together.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
It's really amazing how freak show works for me...tasty chocolate on the inhale..and the genuine orange taste on the exhale. The more you vape it, the more citrus is left on my tastebuds...delicious!!

Too bad you don't like pain killa...it's the first pina colada I've tried...love it..was passing it around at work and everyone thought the same..

bigt

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
PA
Blue swag: I think this one still needs to steep some more. Getting a sweet blueberry but more sweet than blueberry, also the "swag" part is hard to detect.

After a couple of weeks I find the blue swag to taste like a cigarette with slight blueberry flavoring to it in my Triton. I like it, don't love it. I don't think "swag" is supposed to taste like what you think is is though lol. I think it's just a cool name they thought of.

Either way, decent juice. Nice throat hit. Not a ton of vapor in this one.

Pain Killa is a nice nice juice. Loving it, Todd. It's not like malibu or the other pina colada tropical flavors. It's something different ientirely. I'm not picking up a huge throat hit but there is a ton of vapor with this bad boy. The flavor tastes like a tropical punch cocktail but like I said it's very unique it doesn't taste like others I've had. I'm into it big time been going through it hard.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
Got to around trying 3 of the 4 juices I got from the sampler...and damn I loved each one.

Deadly Sin - wow.. great deserty juice .. tastes like honey graham crackers with a cinnamon roll.. got a slight tobacco-ey taste in it which makes it perfect. Already ordered an additional 70ml after getting through half of the 36ml I got couple of days ago.

Melon Boba - the main reason why I wanted to try GLV.. very melon-ey.. the menthol comes through, but its a bit underwhelming for me. Wish I got a bit more menthol now. But very tasty and good vape production.

Zombies Brain - Wow. Red Gummy Bears right here !! Tastes very like Gummy bears.. but might come across like a bit like cough syrup-ey/medicine like to some people. I love it though, it makes me feel like a little kid hahaha.

All that I tried so far have great taste and produces a lot of vape. Now just got El Kamino to try.. but just from the smell I feel like it might too dark/rich for me. Get a lot of chocolate notes just from the smell. Looking forward to trying it in a couple of weeks though after I get back from my trip out of the country.

Will definitely be ordering more juices from GLV. Just great.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Got my vapemail today... Just wanted to chime in and say WOW! I haven't gotten past the deadly sin yet because its just too good... I dont want to put it down.

Plus, I ordered with a coupon code so I already got a great deal.. but I mentioned in the comments that I was curious about the fairy flavors and to my surprise, they sent me a sample. Very cool!

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
Got my vapemail today... Just wanted to chime in and say WOW! I haven't gotten past the deadly sin yet because its just too good... I dont want to put it down.

Plus, I ordered with a coupon code so I already got a great deal.. but I mentioned in the comments that I was curious about the fairy flavors and to my surprise, they sent me a sample. Very cool!

We told ya that Deadly Sin is addicting!

Which fairy did they send a sample of?

I got big bottles of DS, Melon Boba and Beach Bonfire coming that I'm running low on.

Also ordered another sampler of Nana's nuts, pink cupcakes, red headed ...., and yoplay.

Looking forward to try em!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Moved on to ek and beach bonfire now.

Wow. I mean, just WOW!

Ek, is like, sweet dark tobacco banana bakery goodness with just a kiss of cinnamon. Def tobacco base and sweet nutty chocolately fruity spicey overtones. REALLY well blended unsteeped. And a TON of flavor. Sweet but not too much. I like sweets, so this one makes me feel like a grown up.

Beach bonfire. Lovely! Like a pineapple punch laced with cinnamon red hots. Like you get a bit of heat tingle on the inhale. The cinnamon is more felt than tasted. Again REALLY well balanced. I get a bit of artificial taste but I'm hoping that goes away with a steep. I LOVE this. Its like nothing I have tried and the exhale smells heavenly. Really unique flavor combo done really really well.

Bravo GLV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread