Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
When Jay made the great decision to have Ms T make some custom signature flavor liquids for Great Lakes Vapor, I knew I'd have to give them a try. I hadn't gotten around to it yet but since I was lucky enough to win his most recent contest I received all 3 liquids, and a new bottle buddy, from Jay along with my GLV2.

The 3 flavors are Watermelon Gum, Tropical Daiquiri, and Mackinac Fudge Brownies.

I tried the Watermelon Gum first.

I have vaped Ms Ts regular Watermelon liquid before and enjoyed it. This is the first time I've vaped any Gum flavor though. I've got to say it definitely tastes like it should. It has a bit lighter version of that same great Watermelon taste but mixed very well with the evident gum taste. I was pleasantly surprised that the Watermelon didn't drown out the Gum flavor, although I'm not sure why since everything I've ever had from Ms T has been spot on.

This was definitely a good one to choose as one of your Signature flavors Jay.

Haven't tried the other two yet but will update this thread once I get the chance.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
The 3 flavors are Watermelon Gum, Tropical Daiquiri, and Mackinac Fudge Brownies.

I tried the Watermelon Gum first.

Haven't tried the other two yet but will update this thread once I get the chance.

Mackinac fudge!!! The tastiest chocolate on the world..That would have been my first choice!! I'm ordering from them right now and I didn't see that:(

Update with that as soon as possible, please

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Jay offered to let me try some of the watermelon gum when we met a few weeks back....Now I regret not trying it!:(

Jay....Bring some to the Mi meet ok?...LOL!
:)The Wiz!

lol yup you sure should have. :smokie:

Mackinac fudge!!! The tastiest chocolate on the world..That would have been my first choice!! I'm ordering from them right now and I didn't see that:(

Update with that as soon as possible, please

it can only be found at the great lakes vapor website...

yup what rock said. and here is a link for you Ripple : E-Liquid : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Broke out the Tropical Daiquiri to give it a try.

Unfortunately I've got to say this is one that just isn't for me. However that is only because it tastes as, I believe, it should.

If you're someone who would enjoy this type of drink then I don't think you could go wrong with trying this liquid. The best way I could describe it is as a good flavorful fruity rum with a hint of coconut. And, just like the Watermelon Gum, it is packed with a good amount of flavor.

So it not being for me is just because these are tastes that I personally don't enjoy and definitely nothing against this liquid.

Another good choice Jay :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread