GO-GO E-cig review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I haven't written a review in quite long time. I have gone through a couple of e-cigs and mods since the last 6-7 months??. Well I have not touched an analog for almost 1 year and a half. In 365 days I spent $1320 buying parts for e-cigs. That's a lot of money, bought many mods and for 6 months have been buying vapor4life juice and KR808D cartos.

Anyways, I decided to try the Go-Go after reading so many good reviews about it.

The good:
  1. Battery last a long time. I can go the entire day with one battery or longer. Have never ran out.
  2. Very easy to use. A lot more portable than my Buzz.
  3. It runs at 4.2 volts.
  4. It can hold a lot of juice.
  5. The button feels good and it clicks when it's activated.
  6. The kit comes with 2 batteries and a USB charger

The Bad:
  1. Dry smoke.
  2. Bad wicking, after 4-5 puffs you have to stop to let it wick up
  3. It can hold a lot of juice. The first time you fill it up. Then it takes less drops until it drips from the bottom. But if there still so much juice inside. Where is the smoke?? Bad wicking again.
  4. Mild flavor
  5. Very soft draw. Had to cover some of the holes.

I would give the Go-Go a 6 in a scale of 10. I am still using it, but there are just so many things that nags me about it.
What I like about it is that it can hold a lot of juice and it never seems to run out of "smoke", but the smoke is tasteless. It's like smoking an ultra light cigarette.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just ordered one of these kits after reading tons of people raving about them and none of them that I read complained of dry hits and bad wicking. I have been holding off buying one because they aren't interchangable with my Riva and Ego equipment but after making a mistake on the ego t and giantomizer I'm hoping I haven't made another. lol

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Dunno what to tell ya, unk... I filled a fresh carto with 90 drops and it goes like crazy for hours....the draw, I guess, might feel a little on the airy side to some, but the flavor, seems to me, to be every bit as good, if not better, than my tanked ego.

And Tx, I think, for the money, it's the best kit I've bought so far, and I've got a few, lol. Hope you enjoy it

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Dunno what to tell ya, unk... I filled a fresh carto with 90 drops and it goes like crazy for hours....the draw, I guess, might feel a little on the airy side to some, but the flavor, seems to me, to be every bit as good, if not better, than my tanked ego.

And Tx, I think, for the money, it's the best kit I've bought so far, and I've got a few, lol. Hope you enjoy it

Thanks, I think it will be good. I've been following the reports on them sice Dec. I sure wish I would have tried them then I would have save a few hundred dollars. The main reason is I have a couple of 1300's that are proprietary and I never use them now although the batteries are still good and I was a little concerned that after three months there still aren't any replacement batteries being sold. I still don't know why that is but I will just buy another kit if I need a battery. I'm sure they will sell for around 25.00 anyway.

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
curious Unk - what ratio juices you using? I have seen some of my 50/50 juices require either some wick time, a good whip or a hard blow...but even then I pretty much carry on. TV Pecan Pie @ 50pg/50vg seems to be a REAL stickler, giving me performance much like what you are describing.

But on 70/30 and thinner I have no such issues. I'd also be curious what your vaping style is as well. When I tried to Cheech & Chong hit this thing every 5 seconds...well it also won't keep up with that without a little rest.

Also, when you say "dry smoke" could you clarify? Are you really talking about (1) a burned dry hit (like a wick issue and burning filler), or do you mean (2) the general nature of the vapor is dry. Cuz if you mean #2, I'd agree. Although as my personal preference I actually like this better. The moisture of the vape when dripping was never something I really appreciated.

Good review though. It's good to have more varied observations cuz every PV is certainly not for everyone.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Just to follow up on my post. I've had my Go-Go for three days now and it is the best PV I've had so far. I have a Buzz, an Indulgence, all the various ego's, Riva's 750 1100 1300, Hello 1300, 901, 510, 801 and tried lots of different cartomizers and atomizers. This 1300 battery and 3 ml carto is the best combination I've found. The carto doesn't leak, no juice in the mouth, no dry hits for me with my 80-20 pg juice, easiest carto to fill I've had and as easy as filling a cart if you put a 801 whistle tip on it you don't need to use a syringe or messy condom method and according to reports carto is lasting weeks instead of days. The Carto is a new design with coils being horizontal instead of vertical and there aren't any burning issues with them. It is a little airy and makes a sucking noise which bothered me a little at first but I was used to it after one day of vaping and it is providing just the right amount of vapor and throat hit for me without plugging any of the air holes. It looks good too especially with the 801 whistle tip on it. If you can't tell I'm sold on this one even though I can't use any of my 510 gear with it. I've never liked cartomizers much but this one is different. I would rate it a 9 out of 10 only because I can't use my many ego style batteries with it.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Thanks for your opinion. It's interesting, I have also been using the Gogo for the last couple of weeks but when I compare the buzz with a cartomizer and the Gogo. Its very clear the buzz taste so much better than the Gogo. The smoke is warm and juice have very clear taste.

With the Gogo, there is no throat hit, maybe it just me. I am still using the gogo daily since it's so convenient.

Furthermore the carto that came with the go. The black ones, are not as good as the steel ones I bought. I believe they are both 3ohms. But I am not 100 %. Sure. 3 of blacks are so so to bad. One steel one is consistent.

Not sure what to make out of all this. Wish e cigs had more consistency.

DocRocz

Mar 11, 2011
Phoenix
I haven't written a review in quite long time. I have gone through a couple of e-cigs and mods since the last 6-7 months??. Well I have not touched an analog for almost 1 year and a half. In 365 days I spent $1320 buying parts for e-cigs. That's a lot of money, bought many mods and for 6 months have been buying vapor4life juice and KR808D cartos.

Anyways, I decided to try the Go-Go after reading so many good reviews about it.

The Bad:
  1. It can hold a lot of juice. The first time you fill it up. Then it takes less drops until it drips from the bottom. But if there still so much juice inside. Where is the smoke?? Bad wicking again.

I have this same issue. I top it off and it leaks so I should be good to go, but then when I use it I'm only good for about an hour. Any one come up with a solution to this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread