Go4Smoke - very cheap nicotine base. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokyo87

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Hello.

I want to order NIC base and I am interested in this unflavoured e-liquid nicotine base:

500ml Unflavoured E-liquid - PG/VG Based 72mg Nicotine

But I am worried because is so cheap. It has something to do with purity and quality of e-liquid or NIC?

Has anybody tried or ordered exactly this NIC base from this retailer?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I haven't tried them but they are pretty popular in UK. We don't know which nic-source specifically they use. They are now, and often sold out additionally. Another place with good rep is darkstar with same price and I believe in stock. They get there nic from america and many state it's OK nic. Also ukflavours are around same price but sold out now.

Price isn't always a factor of quality, as it depends on how much the vendor buys at a time and how big markup is set and the nic-sources prices are also not always priced after quality.

A very big nic-manufacturer which makes batches of 250.000 kg's at a time can set lower prices often than smaller operations with smaller batches. even though the big manufacturer easily can be higher purity...

The place you've requested about only delivers to UK, so i'm guessing you're from there... I would say try darkstar for cheap OK nic and try piratesvape for good rep nic little more expensive(CNT sourced), and also everything-liquid/vapersemporium/vapable for good rep alchem nicselect nic mid priced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread