Goblin Mini Clone: Comparisons to Authentic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
I'm wondering if anyone owns or has used a Goblin Mini clone, specifically from fasttech? I have ordered one - at £6, why not - and I wondered what other folk thought of them. Whether or not they are anything like the authentics and just general opinions on them.

I plan to buy myself an authentic shortly and will be able to make direct comparisons myself then. BUT, this is FT I have ordered from so it will most likely be a whole. In the meantime I'm interested in what people think.

I guess I'm interested in clones v authentic in general. I could sure save a lot of money by going clone .

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have the Goblin Mini V1 and V2 Authentic. I do not have a clone. I find clones are a fair gamble. Sometimes you get a good one, sometimes you don't. More often than not, with the newer clones, they are good. The last clone I got that was bad was a UD Goliath V1. The juice channels in the deck were not milled out at all and it was dry hit after dry hit...

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I have a few authentic GMs (but not a GM V2). Recently got a GM and GM v2 clone from FT and both were bad. The V2 clone came with no AF hand at all and the GM V1 clone came with the AF hand but it popped right off due to a damaged o-ring underneath. No boxes, no extras, no nothing. Pretty much only good for parts. I hope you have better luck, OP.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm wondering if anyone owns or has used a Goblin Mini clone, specifically from Fasttech? I have ordered one - at £6, why not - and I wondered what other folk thought of them. Whether or not they are anything like the authentics and just general opinions on them.

I plan to buy myself an authentic shortly and will be able to make direct comparisons myself then. BUT, this is FT I have ordered from so it will most likely be a whole. In the meantime I'm interested in what people think.

I guess I'm interested in clones v authentic in general. I could sure save a lot of money by going clone .

I had tge Fasttech clone of the Goblin Mini.

Three words of warning.

1. Don't try to force the barrel. If the barrel appears stuck. Ubscrew tge screw for tge fill port and tge barrel will come off easily.

2. Be careful when putting the two piece chimney together. I killed my GMini by accidentaly stripping the threads on the chimney.

3. Make sure the wicks fill the coil (s) correctly. Too little wick and it will leak

The Fasttech GMini clone is a real flavor chaser Atty.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have 2 of the FT clones and a genuine. I can't tell the difference tbh, just a tootle puffer so I only do one coil. The only thing I notice is the stopper for the 2nd coil does tend to pop out more easily on the clones when changing the wick but that's about it.

Thanks for posting this VChick.

I remember how excited you were when you posted the comment that your Fasttech order was out for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread