Going against the grain here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
I use natural pure stevia to sweeten my juices and have been happy with it. I get it at a local health food store, GNC (I think). Be careful with it though, never had a problem with my atty but a little goes a long way. I usually use 10-15 drops in a 30ml mix. When you first put it in it won't be very strong, the next day it'll definitely show up.

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
Sorry, and not trying to offend, but I have to save some peeps thier juice!!!

OK, NEVER use stevia for an eliquid additive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that enough exclamation points for ya! It will f up your atty and tastes/smells exactly like burnt rubber... not good!

Any other suggestions for adding sweets to eliquid...?

Last edited:

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
Wow..well, nice to know about the stevia. Ive noticed that some capellas.com flavorings are sweetened. A couple drops of say..french vanilla flavor adds FV, and sweetens...just a thought, but sucralose seems to be the winner in liquids.

Thanks! I'll have to try the sucralose. I know that taste is subjective, but crap, I lost three 10ml bots with the stevia.

I ordered some sweet premixes, so I hope to mix it with my stash... The wife is a little concerned about the "lab" I have now. :facepalm:

I'm on the mission to get off the analogs...

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Ez-sweetz is very concentrated liquid sucralose, one drop has as much sweetness as 2 tsp. sugar. If you go to their website they offer a free little sample bottle that has 180 drops - you do need to pay around $3 shipping though. I have heard Tasty Vapors sucralose is much less concentrated, but I have never tried it. I have a sweet tooth and with ez-sweetz I sweeten regular fruit flavored e-liquids into what taste like candy lifesavers without messing up my atomizers:)

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
Ez-sweetz is very concentrated liquid sucralose, one drop has as much sweetness as 2 tsp. sugar. If you go to their website they offer a free little sample bottle that has 180 drops - you do need to pay around $3 shipping though. I have heard Tasty Vapors sucralose is much less concentrated, but I have never tried it. I have a sweet tooth and with ez-sweetz I sweeten regular fruit flavored e-liquids into what taste like candy lifesavers without messing up my atomizers:)

Thanks! I'll have to check that out. I have a bunch of good tobaccoish eliquid sitting around and sucralose may bring them back outta the "lab".

Thanks!!! Still a newb here after 2 years of trying... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread