Going on a trip to TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
3 mods, 4 tanks, 1 dripper, 9 coils, Wire and cotton, And about 250 ml of
liquid. 2 charger, Why do I feel like I am forgetting something. 6 days and 600 plus miles one way.
Who knows of A good vape store in Ft Worth Tx. Just in case.

Try the Create-a-Cig store. I haven't been to the Fort Worth store, but I was always in their North Dallas store before it closed. There should be lots of other good vape shops there as well. Have a great trip!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I forgot to add the 8 18650. to list. and Thanks Justwondering1. If I have the chance I will have my Son take me there.

You are welcome! I think you will like it. It's an Austin-based chain and they are very nice stores. It's located on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth, which is a main artery, so it should be easily accessible. You should have your son take you to hang out a bit in Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth, and to the Stockyards Hotel bar, where instead of having bar stools to sit on they have saddles. Fort Worth is a great, fun town!

Reactions: woodhippy

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
You are welcome! I think you will like it. It's an Austin-based chain and they are very nice stores. It's located on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth, which is a main artery, so it should be easily accessible. You should have your son take you to hang out a bit in Sundance Square in downtown Fort Worth, and to the Stockyards Hotel bar, where instead of having bar stools to sit on they have saddles. Fort Worth is a great, fun town!

He already has the Mid Evil times planned. And no telling what else. My main thing is hanging with the 6 Grand Babies.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You'll be able to find anything you need in DFW area. I tend to pack way too many things like you, but if I had to keep it to a minimum I could easily get by with the following;

2 REO's with fresh builds wicked with ready x wick, 3 30ml unicorn bottles of juice, a charger and an extra battery for each mod.

That got me through and extended weekend in Phoenix a few weeks back and I took way too much juice. I took more than that, but that's all that I used. I could cut that to only one REO, but I usually carry 2 with seperate flavors and switch back and forth through the day.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
If you end up in Addison (10 mins north of downtown Dallas), there are 2 decent vape shops and 1 crappy one in a half mile stretch of Belt Line west of the Tollway. Green Vapor and Artisan Vapor are the god ones. The Dallas World Aquarium is nice too if you like that sort of thing. It's just a few mins down the road from Medieval Times. Not just an aquarium, but a bird sanctuary kinda thing too. It's a good way to kill 2 or 3 hours.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No Airport driving. Just look for the fog bank on I 44 and I 35.
Happy Thanksgiving to All

If you're driving then you can take everything you want and it's a perfect opportunity to see if you can by with a small fraction of what you take for future reference.

Be careful on the way back, looks like the weather may get a bit nasty before the weekend is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread