Going to Cinncinati very soon. Any favorite Brick and Mortars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
There is one in Clermont County - Altsmoke. There is one in West Chester - Robin Vapors. Another on the West Side Cincy Vapor - I have never been to this one, so am not sure it actually exist other than a search. Also supposedly one on Galbraith in Deer Park. I have not been to this one either.

I haven't seen one downtown.

secutorum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
There are three in West Chester, one in Mason, a few on the East side and as mentioned above, Cincy Vapors in two locations on the West side.

I've never been to Altsmoke or any of the B&Ms on the east side, but I've visited the ones in Mason, West Chester and the two Cincy Vapors locations. There's also one in Lawrenceburg, IN and Florence KY which are both close to Cincinnati.

I keep finding myself going back to Cincy Vapors. The others have your usual selections of overpriced juice and mods/clones. Even though advertised as lounges, there's never much lounging going on, just folks coming in to pick up juices and batteries and the like.

I guess I like Cincy Vapors because I'm cheap. They have a bunch of the standard higher end juices (five pawns, Space Jam, Ragnarok, etc) that I don't care for, but also most of the sweet southern vapes line at $9.99 for 30ml. Most other shops carry the mid range juices like NiQuid at $7.99 for 15ml.

They like my ProVari at Cincy Vapes and the staff can be funny. Someone returned a 24mg bottle of Watermelon Ice one day when I was in there and the girl working behind the counter asked her coworker if he wanted to vape it. I suggested that he should hit it up on his RDA with the 0.5 ohm coil he just built. He stopped for a second, looked at me, and earnestly said, 'I'll do it if you do it'...

nate_

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Yeah....shops are all over the place in customer service and available hardware and juices. I got lucky today at a shop in Richmond, Indiana (where I'm staying). Until today I've been vaping on an ego twist which I love, but wanted to slightly upgrade, so I got an iTaste mvp 2.0 and some decent juices at Coyote Vapors. If I have time in Cinncinati, I'll check out some of these places y'all mentioned (yeah, I'm from the south). thanks for the replies. That should give me enough to work with. THANKS again.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
cincinnati4-sml.jpg cincinnati-sml.jpg cincinnati5-sml.jpg

cincinnatistore.jpg

This is where I hang out. AltSmoke Cincinnati in Eastgate. (Pics downloaded from the website)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread