Gold Label?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I am getting ready to order some more Gold Label. My previous order I chose 50/50 pg/vg, but noticed there is no indication of pg/vg ratio on the bottles. So, if I order some 50/50 and some 100% pg of the same flavor, how will I know which is 50/50 and which is 100?
Oh, never mind, I just saw the pg sticker on the side of the bottle for the first time!! This leads to another question. On my previous order I chose 50/50 but my bottles just say PG on them. So, did I get 100 pg or the 50/50 pg/vg ? Please see order #6471. Thanks

Last edited:

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Hi TTK, I looked at your order and they should be the 50/50 Blend. The 50/50 Blend E-Liquids have a sticker on the bottle that is labeled as "RPG".

BTW, we will no longer be carrying these E-Liquids once we sell out, so stock up while you can!

Thanks for the reply. But, my bottles only have PG on the sticker. It seems I ordered 50/50 and got 100% PG.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
We are very sorry to hear about the mistake. I have forwarded this information to a customer service rep and someone will contact you via email.

Hello TTK,

We sent you an email earlier today in regards to the concern. If you did not receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder to see if it was filtered automatically as junk/spam.

We appreciate your time and look forward to your reply. Have a wonderful day!

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Hello TTK,

We sent you an email earlier today in regards to the concern. If you did not receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder to see if it was filtered automatically as junk/spam.

We appreciate your time and look forward to your reply. Have a wonderful day!

I just read it, replied, and understand your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread