Goliath V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
I have one. The flavour is awesome, it's fairly easy to build on, and it's possible to top fill even if it's not designed for it. However, I can't stop it leaking whatever I do. You can certainly use it on a Cloupor Mini+

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Work on your wicking
I put my wick down to the first step and never have a leak

I have two of them I carry them out and about even in heat in a car they dont leak
The flavor is great and my tanks always lay on their sides in the seat

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Work on your wicking
I put my wick down to the first step and never have a leak

I have two of them I carry them out and about even in heat in a car they dont leak
The flavor is great and my tanks always lay on their sides in the seat
Oh I've worked and worked but whatever I do the Goliath v2 still leaks from time to time. I don't have the same problem with other atties, like the Bellus which wicks similarly.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

AdubbaU

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved my Goliath v2, ended up dropping it and bent the mental and will not go back together. Filling was a ....., but flavor was awesome. Sometimes wonder if should have replaced it, did not as have so many tanks and really hated to fill it. It was one of my memorable tanks, current tanks work awesome, but seems that quality not the same and do not stand up the same. Idk, lol

mugenart

Mar 1, 2016
I loved my Goliath v2, ended up dropping it and bent the mental and will not go back together. Filling was a ....., but flavor was awesome. Sometimes wonder if should have replaced it, did not as have so many tanks and really hated to fill it. It was one of my memorable tanks, current tanks work awesome, but seems that quality not the same and do not stand up the same. Idk, lol

Agreed. Goliath v2 is awesome.you have all you need in one rta. Lol

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York

What part did you bend that it will not go back together? I might have some ideas for you to do some body work on straightening out the bent components if I knew which piece is damaged. Not that I am familiar with this particular one just metallurgy. :2c::2c:

Reactions: AdubbaU

Labubs

Jan 26, 2015
Northeast PA
What part did you bend that it will not go back together? I might have some ideas for you to do some body work on straightening out the bent components if I knew which piece is damaged. Not that I am familiar with this particular one just metallurgy. :2c::2c:
Off topic slightly, but any ideas on bent chimneys(bottom section surrounding build deck) on a Goblin Mini and a Lemo? Have backups, but stupid impatience and needle nose pliers ruined those, top chimney section cannot thread in anymore.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Off topic slightly, but any ideas on bent chimneys(bottom part) on a Goblin Mini and a Lemo? Have backups, but stupid impatience and needle nose pliers ruined those, top chimney section cannot thread in anymore.

Feel free to PM me a picture if you do not want to hijack this thread. If I can see the damaged component then I can make a suggestion.

Labubs

Jan 26, 2015
Northeast PA
Off topic slightly, but any ideas on bent chimneys(bottom section surrounding build deck) on a Goblin Mini and a Lemo? Have backups, but stupid impatience and needle nose pliers ruined those, top chimney section cannot thread in anymore.
Feel free to PM me a picture if you do not want to hijack this thread. If I can see the damaged component then I can make a suggestion.
Will do when I get off work. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread