Status
Not open for further replies.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Back to vaping. Had a few of those wild crush smokes down in Mexico and picked up the habit again. Boy, lots has changed since the ol' 808 days!

Tried the giant mod fog thing and hated it. Not A DTL guy, glad MTL vaping hasn't gone away. Picked up a Vuse, moved to the Koko, now I'm waiting on the Caliburn Pod G. I know I'll like it more than the Koko but I know I'll be looking for a regulated battery sooner or later. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the OXVA origin X with the 1.0 ohm pods. Anyone familiar? Or looking for a relatively small all day MTL pod system?

Cheers, and glad to see some of the OGs like PBusardo and grimgreen still doing reviews

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I you like a loose MTL vape this little guy I reviewed yesterday puts out great flavor and has a built is 1800 mAH battery with only 2 cons that I'm sure will be corrected before it's release.

VAPORESSO LUXE PM40 REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

20201101_191059.jpg

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    There are many (some good ones already mentioned) I just got an Innokin Kroma-Z and love it. Just posted this on another thread "(pod-mod with replaceable coils) It has a high rated internal battery, pod holds lots of juice, has airflow control and the flavor is great with the 0.8ohm coil (even at 16 watts that it defaults to... but you can adjust it if needed) I use it with the airflow just past halfway open and get a real nice "loose" MTL vape. It also comes with a 0.3 ohm coil but haven't tried that yet. It uses the same Z coils as some of their tanks (Zenith, Zlide) if you ever want to try those. Vape is not hot at all and it is super light (magnesium alloy) and comfortable to hold."

I've pretty much only reviewed MTL Pod devices since I quit smoking 5 months ago. The Caliburn G has some issues burning coils- pretty sure 18W devices were produced initially instead of 15W. Current favorites are the Koko Prime and The Voopoo Vthru (its the Vmate if you buy it in the Drag S/X giftset). They just redesigned a MTL version of the Innokin Sceptre and I should get it and review it next week. The embed is just a one month check up on the Koko Prime 1.0 ohm coils.

Reactions: timoteorex

Lio M

Feb 5, 2021
    Netherlands
    I like the oxva Origin X very much. Origin X has the external battery. Big fan of OXVA products. Their coils are super flavorful and they go a long way. I use the 1.0 ohm coils.
    I also enjoy the voopoo v suit with the sense orbit coils 1.2 which fit voopoo v suit very well without leakage. Nice tight draw.
    One of other pod system that has very nice flavor and beautiful design is the augvape Narada. Nice airflow control as wel. Not the pro version.
    Geekvape Freenzy is a great pod systems as well. This one is an older device which performs great. He is using the NS coils. I prefer the 1.2 ohm. Has a airflow controller too. The mentioned devices have a 1100 to 1200 mah battery which let's me enjoy for hours ( 7 to 8 hours) before I need to recharge.
    I will also mention the vaporesso luxe pm40 which provides a nice mtl pull with the airflow all close. The battery life not so much of a success. Hehe
    My favorites so far when comes to mtl pod system. ;)
    I forgot to mention the voopoo v thru 1.2 ohm. This one uses disposable pods. I use it with nic salt because it hits harder on the throat. Nice tiny and flat design.

Last edited:

Derwoodski

Dec 11, 2018
    Florida
    Anybody tried the Smok NFIX MATE 25W yet?Just ordered some for $8.80 on sale.Or the Nfix skinny version looks like use same pods TIA

Just started using the Nfix 25w...I like it so far, I was needing an mtl vape for working hours. Flavor and battery seem good (8 hours without a charge), I only use it at work. it is a total stealth vape. Pull harder to get a little more vapor, little less to get less. 1 pod lasted all day (approximately 200 puffs according to the counter, and could have gone a little longer. We will see how the pod longevity is, I would prefer something rebuildable, or at least replaceable coils.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I just bought this..the nautilus prime x. I have some rba's coming in.
    147203208_917997235405079_193247829441823397_n.jpg

How are you liking it?
    I just ordered one along with the nautilus rba and extra nautilus pods.
    I'm really looking forward to getting it. I really liked the size/style and that it uses an external battery and nautilus coils, which I have some of and they are easy to find/buy and has an rba. (or BP coils/rba)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    How are you liking it?
    I just ordered one along with the nautilus rba and extra nautilus pods.
    I'm really looking forward to getting it. I really liked the size/style and that it uses an external battery and nautilus coils, which I have some of and they are easy to find/buy and has an rba. (or BP coils/rba)
    I really like it. It has a smoother and quieter vape that the aspire mulus. A important feature for me because I use a vape in stealth mode at work. I'm a PRN nurse so when I do work I have to find a place to vape and be discreet. I'm hoping I can order the rdta for it. I'm debating ordering another one. I haven't tried the rba yet. No need for it right now. I have them for back up. Local shops sell the nautilus coil so I'm happy. Aspire has been making the coil for 6 years.

• Love
    Reactions: YoursTruli

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I really like it. It has a smoother and quieter vape that the aspire mulus. A important feature for me because I use a vape in stealth mode at work. I'm a PRN nurse so when I do work I have to find a place to vape and be discreet. I'm hoping I can order the rdta for it. I'm debating ordering another one. I haven't tried the rba yet. No need for it right now. I have them for back up. Local shops sell the nautilus coil so I'm happy. Aspire has been making the coil for 6 years.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate you letting me know your experience with it. I was really anxious about buying a pod kit but the Aspire Nautilus Prime X checked all the boxes of what I was looking for. I did grab a couple RBAs (which look simple enough to build in a review I watched) and extra pods too. I have Nautilus coils and a friend of mine said she has been buying coils for her Nautilus Mini from a local shop. She jumped online and bought a kit too when I told her about it.

Reactions: Koolkiz

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    So I guess I'm not going to get to try out the Aspire Prime X after all. :( I ordered the kit, the RBA and extra pods for it ...they accepted my order, took my money, I received a pre shipping notification with tracking number 2-3 days ago and today they send me an email they canceled my order. They said they will issue me a refund but meanwhile my money is tied up for however long so I can't order it from anyone else... I'm so upset...:mad:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    So I guess I'm not going to get to try out the Aspire Prime X after all. :( I ordered the kit, the RBA and extra pods for it ...they accepted my order, took my money, I received a pre shipping notification with tracking number 2-3 days ago and today they send me an email they canceled my order. They said they will issue me a refund but meanwhile my money is tied up for however long so I can't order it from anyone else... I'm so upset...:mad:
    What vape shop did you order from? I have some ideas on where to order. Send me a message.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread