Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
So I guess I'm not going to get to try out the Aspire Prime X after all. :( I ordered the kit, the RBA and extra pods for it ...they accepted my order, took my money, I received a pre shipping notification with tracking number 2-3 days ago and today they send me an email they canceled my order. They said they will issue me a refund but meanwhile my money is tied up for however long so I can't order it from anyone else... I'm so upset...:mad:
Did they say why? Are there restrictions in OH about vaping items shipping in?
I would call them and find out why. Maybe just they're out of stock and have no restocking date.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Did they say why? Are there restrictions in OH about vaping items shipping in?
I would call them and find out why. Maybe just they're out of stock and have no restocking date.

No restrictions in Ohio. The reason they had in the email yesterday was out of stock. (so why is it on the site for sale?! that should never happen) I am waiting on a reply to the message I sent them, no number listed to call that I could find. But honestly "why" doesn't matter at this point, they created a bad situation for me to be in now.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Recently picked up the Geekvape Wenax. I really like this thing. Great little MTL vape. I ended up grabbing two more and a bunch of coils for it. I like this better than any MTL pod device I've tried so far.

Wenax.jpg

Reactions: newyork13

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    they accepted my order, took my money, I received a pre shipping notification with tracking number 2-3 days ago and today they send me an email they canceled my order.
    I ordered from Element Vape

When you placed the order, did you set the shipping and billing addresses as the same or different?

Source
    Certain orders will be shipped to the cardholder's verified billing address. If we are unable to verify this address, the order will be cancelled without notice.

Reactions: YoursTruli

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    When you placed the order, did you set the shipping and billing addresses as the same or different?

Source
    Certain orders will be shipped to the cardholder's verified billing address. If we are unable to verify this address, the order will be cancelled without notice.

Yes. I have an account with them and also did the whole age verified thing, no issues. They replied to my inquiry that items were out of stock, they issued me a full refund and were sorry for any inconvenience.

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yes. I have an account with them and also did the whole age verified thing, no issues. They replied to my inquiry that items were out of stock, they issued me a full refund and were sorry for any inconvenience.

Very strange why they wouldn't ask you if you wanted one of the 3 other colors in stock instead of just losing a sale and refunding without so much as an explanation. Vape retailers baffle me. :eek:

• Agree

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Recently picked up the Geekvape Wenax. I really like this thing. Great little MTL vape. I ended up grabbing two more and a bunch of coils for it. I like this better than any MTL pod device I've tried so far.

View attachment 931361
    That is good looking. Though, it doesn't look like it would stand up on its own, which I prefer.
    I wish the vaping world weren't so restricted going forward. I used to pick up cheaper devices happily. But, now I have to be concerned about availability of coils or whatever. I've stocked up on Innokin (zlide, kroma z, and sceptre. Plus some old Aspire bvc.)
    So it's hard for me to try a new device with new coils, all of which I'd need to stock up on to make sure I have enough. Stinks.
    But, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    So it's hard for me to try a new device with new coils, all of which I'd need to stock up on to make sure I have enough. Stinks.

I hear ya. But if you like what you have, that's what's important. NOw is a bad time to try new things IMHO, if you already have stashes of other things that work. I just recently dropped big bucks on a new dropin coil I never used because I got a deal and a half on the tanks and I like the coils better than my older coils I've stocked up on. It' an expensive proposition these dropin coils. Worse is, if you buy all from one vendor and you get a bad run, you're screwed. hope for the best. If you can rebuild, RTAs and RDAs are a good way to help save your stash of coils.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Very strange why they wouldn't ask you if you wanted one of the 3 other colors in stock instead of just losing a sale and refunding without so much as an explanation. Vape retailers baffle me. :eek:

Agreed plus the other items I ordered were in stock..probably because they were related to each other which was thoughtful... But it's ok thankfully I just ordered from elsewhere while they had it in stock knock on wood ...:) keeping my fingers double double crossed on a quick refund but hey I love ramen :D... my son said he will help me if I get into a bind he knows about the vape mail ban weather he wanted to or not lol!

Reactions: Koolkiz

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I hear ya. But if you like what you have, that's what's important. NOw is a bad time to try new things IMHO, if you already have stashes of other things that work. I just recently dropped big bucks on a new dropin coil I never used because I got a deal and a half on the tanks and I like the coils better than my older coils I've stocked up on. It' an expensive proposition these dropin coils. Worse is, if you buy all from one vendor and you get a bad run, you're screwed. hope for the best. If you can rebuild, RTAs and RDAs are a good way to help save your stash of coils.
    Good point. I've built coils for years. I guess I've also gotten a little lazy, so premade coils are pleasing, if they vape well, which I think the Innokin ones do, as well as the OXVA ones. Now the VooPoo's: really nice flavor, but a lot of leaking for me.

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

chrissmanjudge

Moved On
    Mar 11, 2021
    • Deleted by retired1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread