Good, Bad, and Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
At the risk of getting thrown out of this forum I need to say what I think needs to be said:
First the Good Things:
BWB makes some of the finest e liquids I've ever tried.
The Bad:
I do not think costumer needs are very much on their mind. Yes they are moving and need to close the store, and open briefly at hours convinient only to them. 2 weeks ago I stayed home all day only so I could replenish my Virginia stock. To this day I have no clue when they will reopen. I never asked for freebies or samples or anything else but I consider myself a loyal costumer(so far).
But a costumer is what I am and although I enjoy all the friendly chats and all that I want my ejuice at MY convenience, so I'm going to be forced to look elsewhere. It seems BWB is closed without warning several times a year, and that is frustrating enough but to have to sit by one's computer until the clock strikes whatever is akin to being servile.
The UGLY truth.
I understand I am a newcomer to BWB and my business is but a speck of dust compared to all the loyal followers BWB has. But I doubt that I will be buying there as much as I used to. I've already found replacements for most of my juices except Casa, but that will come in time.
I'm really sorry about this but I'm really disapointed and frustrated. My hpours and BWB don't match so I'm regretfully taking my business elsewhere
I wish BWB the best of luck in the future, and I hope our paths cross again sometime

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Sorry to hear this, 1vape.

For what it's worth, their hours are listed on their front page of their site:

Sunday 1pm est (limited orders)
Monday 5pm est (limited orders)
Tuesday 2pm est (limited orders)
Wednesday 5pm est (limited orders)
Thursday 2pm est (limited orders)
Friday Closed
Saturday Closed

By limited orders, they mean 50 orders or so I believe.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Actually they are upping the number of orders each day. Within another week they should be open full time Sunday-Thursday.

While I understand your frustration 1vape, this move was necessary for them to keep up with demand. When Don started this he never imagined it would turn into what it did. Now he and Deana are trying to adjust.

ChipHead

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
1vapeatatime, I understand your frustration. My wife will celebrate her one year analogue free anniversary this coming April. The only juice she will vape is BWB Menthol. I've been trying to order some for a week now without success. If I can't get her juice, I'm seriously worried she will use this as an excuse to pick up the analogues again. At the least, I think an email should have been sent out a month ago by BWB alerting their customers of the store closure and move and giving folks an opportunity to stock up so they could ride out the shortage.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
1vapeatatime, I understand your frustration. My wife will celebrate her one year analogue free anniversary this coming April. The only juice she will vape is BWB Menthol. I've been trying to order some for a week now without success. If I can't get her juice, I'm seriously worried she will use this as an excuse to pick up the analogues again. At the least, I think an email should have been sent out a month ago by BWB alerting their customers of the store closure and move and giving folks an opportunity to stock up so they could ride out the shortage.

It was posted in this forum and on the website for over a week before they closed chip. Grant it perhaps an email would have been better. They cannot change that.

I happen to personally know what they went through to make this move happen. While I know its been hard on alot of customers, growing with their business is necessary for them to keep the doors open.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
1vape I wish you had a clue what it is like for us. We did have it posted on the website when we were closing as well as mentioned on the threads. If you need to go else where then by all means you do that. The website has been open daily expcept for friday and saturdays to be able to let customers order, as well as continue to move. We didn't have to do that, but we did. There have been many customers sending me emails and PM's about ordering, your not the only one. The hours are listed on the main page of the website since we reopened. If you could only walk a day in MY shoes you might know what it's like.
As for banning you, it would take a lot more than a post for me to do that. Did you really have to start a thread? A post on my thread or an email or a PM would have been sufficient. And yes I am going to close this thread as soon as you get this response.
There are times in people's lives when they have to do what's best for them. That's what we did, we bought a bigger house, bigger lab etc. That's what we had to do in order to keep the website open and to keep customers happy. If our opening times aren't for you then there not for you. We never expected anyone to sit by the computer and wait for us to open. We have our loyal customers that will return no matter what the circumstances. Remember I have been solely running this business by myself for the past year, that's a lot on one person's shoulders. I hope you are happy with your replacements and better roads ahead for you. You are still welcome on my thread.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Ivape I am just leaving for a friend's but just saw this and wanted to say simply this. Go to the site during the hours listed and stock up then you will have what you need. I have been doing just that and it works out fine. Mrs Brew gets those orders out immediately and there has been no problem at all. Once they are settled into a larger facility things will be back to normal. Its a small inconvenience to pay. Truly if you go to the site it states the days and times as Sashwa has posted above. I would always have more than enough juice on hand anyway, just a precaution as one never knows. Hope this helps, so sorry you feel this way. I have missed an opening time and simply go the next day , It has worked out just find for me. Pri

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good grief that someone should take the time they have left for sleeping and devote it to making juice. How many places and times must it be posted that the store is closed and what days it is available before it is adequate? And before any reply comes back about not having it available when trying, I have gone to many places of many different companies where an item is sold out, or being shipped in a couple of days. Never gone to any physical store or restaurant and found out though you went for one particular sale item or eager for that one great meal you love that they just don't have it? Real things happen to real people all the time, illness, a death in the family, the birth of a new member, and get this... moving. When you are moving your house goods, furniture, kitchen ware, clothes and on top of it moving your e-juice business guess what you have less time to do during that process?

But look on the bright side, now that the move is over and things are getting unpacked and put into place I have a good feeling more juice will be available. Just my :2c:

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
I hear what your saying, but, things happened so fast and when we had the chance we took it! Store has been open on a limited basis even though we were moving!

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
There are so many things that I want to say in response to this "uncalled for" thread,......But I won't. Two things that I will say. Deana & Don have done so much work, for so many people, to help them stay away from regular cigarettes. There are ALOT of people who truly appreciate everything that they have done, and continue to do.....ME INCLUDED! #2....MORE JUICE FOR ME, and the people who can only imagine what it must take for ONE PERSON to operate a BUSY business like theirs! Thanks Deana & Don! I, along with many others, thank you and appreciate all that you do for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread