Good battery, but still portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzzo

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2013
USA
Hey guys,

So I'm currently using a itaste MVP and I absolutely love the thing. My only issue with it is at work its always sticking out of my pocket and and its just too bulky to have on me during the day. My goal is to have that as my "at home go-to" vape. I'm looking for something portable that i can throw in my pocket and that actually has a decent vape. I have an ego but being used to the MVP its very hard to use that now.

I was looking at the iTaste VV 3.0 which looks pretty awesome, but heard people complaining about battery life. I want something that I can rely on all day. I also don't really know anything about OHMs and vv so I'm wondering if I would be overpaying to get the VV 3 when I wont even use that feature.

I just want something that hits almost as well as the MVP but is smaller and can easily fit, and not feel like it's going to snap, in my pocket. Am I asking for too much or is there something out there you guys could recommend?

Thanks so much!

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I have an eGo Twist and an MVP and there is no difference in hit at all between toppers (maybe a little on cartos but that's it). I think the eGo vv upgrade batteries are about the same until towards the end of battery life, the vape on a Protank is the same I get with the MVP. I carry the Joyetech egos out and about, they are awesome and practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread