Good but inexpensive liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC
what type of flavors do you like?
i have had the best luck with mistereliquid.
my faves are neptune, strawberry and blueberry and pure michigan, straweberry and apple
dime piece and blue voodoo i think these have pineapple maybe? not sure. but both are really good.
and myster e and four of a kind.

i've tried a dozen or so flavors and have enjoyed them all. i'm determined to work thru the entire line. every time i order it's hard to make a decision.
if you like peach, eye Q is really really good, peach cobbler almost as good.
my dad swears by the banana nut bread and grey matter.
bubble ice was the first one i tried and loved it till i got sick of it, just vaped it too long. 3 weeks straight lol.
pink lady and pink dragon are soooo good.

any way. try a few small bottles and see what you think. I reccomend all of the above. :)

So far the flavors I like are the sweet ones can't really do fruity

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

xjonquilx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
FL
I just got my first EC order today. I haven't got to try the dragon magic flavor yet since they recommend at least a week of steeping, but the banana nut bread flavor I must say is positively orgasmic straight out of the bottle... I'm pretty sure once it steeps a couple of weeks it just may send me straight to heaven, LOL. I'm so totally sold on this company for now... MBV may have just lost me as a customer with the exception of some beloved specialty flavors like fruit stripe and dream tea. I was especially impressed EC sent me two free bottles of extra flavoring at no charge, a disposable tip for sharing, and the very first paper vendor catalog I've ever seen.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Dunkel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
West by God Virginia
Of all the lucky 7 I ordered I don't like at all not one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah seems like they have their cheerleaders, but too long to wait for an order and too many honest opinions saying it's crap. I'll spend my loot on The Steam co & Good Life Vapor.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Here's my take on cost. You bought a lot of Lucky 7 and you hated them. So in the end, did you save money? Or throw away money?

I also can't stomach Mt. Baker Vapor myself. Tastes chemically and cheaply made. Even after a long steep (age).

I'd rather spend a little more on a vendor I WILL vape, than less on juices that I'll end up never vaping and throwing out.

My go to vendor is Ahlusion. Your initial purchase will be more than your subsequent ones. About 2 weeks after you get your first order, you are asked to provide them with feedback (not a review, but feedback) on what you like or didn't like about the juices you ordered.

So - let's say you tried Blueberry Vanilla Cake - and for you, you wished the blueberry was more subtle and that the cake came to the front, you'd tell them that. They enter that feedback into your profile and your next order will be tweaked to YOUR likes. With that feedback e-mail, they give you a code for 15% off, good for the next 15 days.

I generally purchase a 30 ml and a 10 ml with my code and then ask for a 10 ml sample in the comments (make sure the description of the juice you're asking for as a sample doesn't say "not eligible as a sample"). Include your nic, VG/PG preference (Ahl puts VG first), and whether you want to add sweetner. So, I'll say in the comments "May I please get a sample of Royal Tease, 12 mg, 30VG/70PG, sweetened? Thanks!"

You can get a free sample for any order over $20 if it's not from the Xpress line or the Aromatic line.

So - for about $23 (shipping included) I can get 50 mls of juice from them. And juice that I know I'm going to love.

And three weeks after I get that re-order, I have another 15% off coupon in my inbox, good for the next 15 days.

And lately, Ahl has been having spot sales, that are stackable with the coupons. So, yesterday, they had 10% off, automatically taken off when you check out. Enter the 15% code to stack that savings.

Ahlusion is my primary vendor because I know that their juices are always good (for me). I have over 50 different flavors from them, only 3 of that number were not good to me, and that's only because I don't like mint/menthol or spices. But I took a gamble on three juices that either had mint or spices, because I figured if anyone could do it right, it would be Ahlusion. I still don't like mint/menthol or spices - doesn't mean the juice wasn't crafted very well, it just contained components I can't vape, no matter who makes them.

So - at the end of the day, I realized, I'm not really saving money if I'm buying junk juice that I'll never vape.

Other vendors I like a lot are The Plume Room (check out their Flavor of the Week - changes Monday nights - 30 mls for $10.50, limit 2) and Highbrow Vapor.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I DIY now, but I really liked Tasty Vapor. But they're not the cheapest, and you don't really start saving until you get into larger volumes with the 4oz doublers. KickBass Vapors and Vapor Bomb were dead on and yummy, but not dirt cheap.

Guess it depends on how cheap you wanna go. I'm broke, but to me, 50¢/ml ($15/bottle) back then was pretty reasonable. Whenever I went less than that, I was pretty sorry. But I never felt the need to go higher than that, like with the $25+/bottle places. I've heard a lot of good things about Vape Dudes, but I started DIYing right around when these new cheaper places opened up, so no first-hand knowledge of them. Sorry.

IMO, Bluemist Vapors (not called that anymore, can't remember the new name) was cheap but bland (and they refused to alter their formulas), some of the EC Blends/Vapor Renu flavors just burned right up on my coils, and I'm having a similar problem with one or two of Mt. Baker's/Flavor West's DIY flavorings.

NoMoreCope

Apr 17, 2014
United States
I haven't tried a huge wealth of vendors, but enough to know some differences

My first juice was Top Vapor through Madvapes.....terrible, to me.. Just terrible. Not that it was putrid, it just had zero flavor. My next was Ahlusion... Ahlusion is epic. Very good stuff, but you pay for that.

I did a bulk order of 970ml from Lucky 7. After a bit of steeping, some are pretty good, and others are pretty terrible. Its cheap, cheap... And you definitely see that. I don't regret my order, as most of them are easily a common vape. For the price, it bumps up my stock without the stress of the high cost... Just know that some may not be great. For example, I could vape their Berry Blast for days if I wanted... But their Peanut Butter Cup has been tried every few weeks, and I've regretted putting in any setup, every time. It lingers, and I think its terrible. Same goes for their Butterscotch

My next order was from The Vape Mall, its not Lucky 7 cheap, but its pretty close. But, the quality is leaps and bounds better than L7.... Is it Ahlusion good? No. But none of the 10 liquids I ordered have been bad in any way. A few aren't my style, but they're still accurate. I highly recommend them.... And they literally will have your order shipped out within two days. Just so you know.... When I first received them, other than the Absinthe, all of them tasted nearly the exact same. Bland nothingness. After about a week, they all blossomed into great flavors.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread