Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
mt baker
ecto cooler
raspberry lemonade

Mount Baker Vapor have some really good straight-up citrus and citrus blends. +1 for their raspberry lemonade.
Juices are inexpensive, shipping is lightening fast, spend more than $15 and they send you a free sample (you can even ask for a specific flavor) and they have their mixers available for online chat. MBV is an excellent source for any juice, but their citrus is very... well, it's citrusy.

Not sure you've thought about this OP, but you need to use a glass tank for most citrus juices, plastic will crack and degrade quickly.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Mount Baker Vapor have some really good straight-up citrus and citrus blends. +1 for their raspberry lemonade.
Juices are inexpensive, shipping is lightening fast, spend more than $15 and they send you a free sample (you can even ask for a specific flavor) and they have their mixers available for online chat. MBV is an excellent source for any juice, but their citrus is very... well, it's citrusy.

Not sure you've thought about this OP, but you need to use a glass tank for most citrus juices, plastic will crack and degrade quickly.

Glass, metal or polypropylene tanks will be fine for citrus type juices.

Ecto is good, and I like MBV's Solar Flare also (another orange menthol type).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Ecto Cooler from Mt Baker. Though I find it to be more orange with a lemon/lime background, its still definitely citrus. I think if they reversed it, it would be epic.

and actually, Blackberry, also from MBV. Its got what youd be looking for in a citrus. Its a supreme balance of twang and sweet. I love it. I mixed it with Ecto Cooler this morning, and its a great combo.

Got some KeyLime from MBV that Im about to try, smells divine.

wyatt2013

Moved On
    Aug 1, 2013
    North Carolina
    • Deleted by UntamedRose
    • Reason: Spam

ckone180

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Highbrow has Orange de Sangre and Limoncello, both of which are nice, smooth flavors to me. I have tried a lot of citrus flavors, as I am a huge fan, but most lack something, or taste off. I am pleasantly surprised by Highbrow's two I listed.

Grenada is also a good citrus flavor, but has aniseed in there too. 5 pawns is just so ridiculously priced that I will not try them, it's a personal point I make when vendors overprice their products and act a fool. That's just me though. I do have ADVs that most would consider above average pricing, so I am not against a good profit margin. Just against arrogance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread