Not open for further replies.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks everyone for the input and feedback.

Not sure what else I can say\do as I’m open to offers and if that’s what the market value is now, so be it as I really didn’t know and mentioned that initially.

I had one offer around this value, I asked for a little more and then after reading all the comments, went back to that user accepting their initial offer but haven’t heard back (couple of days ago) so it’s still available but not sure for how long.

Honestly I’m in no rush but would like to sell it as I have it packed and ready to go.

Thanks again for all the help and stay safe everyone.

Reactions: HBcorpse

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
SOLD!!!!

The original person who first reached out just sent the funds.

I can’t thank everyone for all the help and kind words.

I hope everyone has a great week and continues to stay safe.

Ok, I just had to add an update as the next person that reached out to me after I gave the original person a day to send the funds, claimed I did this on purpose.

I have clearly done A LOT of transactions and the LAST thing I would ever do is create a competitive environment or bid anyone up. I clearly stated in my first post that I would give a person a day and move on after. After that day, I then posted that I didn't hear back from the first person to reach out but even gave the details of the situtation about them offering X, me asking for more then me going back to accept the initial offer based on everyone's feedback about the current value and I did that a day before I posted that post (2nd page, first post). So someone else reached out, I provided details, we exchanged back and forth some and then came to an agreement. When I was actually typing up the last message to provide my PayPal, I got paid from the intial person who reached out as again, I gave him my info as I accepted his initial offer.

Anyway, I am not trying to rant or anything but I know how things can blow up in any thread and just wanted to explain the situation in case this escalates as you can see by my feedback and other's comments, I go OUT OF MY WAY to give all details and be as fair as possible as well as be as transparent and upfront as possible.

If I am in the wrong, I will be the first to admit it, but in this case, nothing was final as I did not send the PayPal email to the 2nd person due to there were some concerns about what the Radius can and can't do and once we ironed that out, I was typing up the last message to provide my Paypal and that's when I got paid.

I did apologize and not sure what else I can do?

Last edited:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My posting "PM sent" allowed another interested party to be alerted that the opportunity was going away and to swoop in. Will never conform to that custom again. Also allowed the sale to turn into a long-winded conversation believing that we had a deal. Another mistake I won't make again.

Too much time wasted!

• Disagree
Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread