Good day to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im not new to vaping world, but definitely im new here in the e-cigarette forum. i do hope that i can find some awesome answers and help me with my troubles about e-cig specially e-juice here in my location, because its hard to find one and im not into DIY on ejuice....anyway its nice to know about this kind of forum...more power to this forum...:)

Hi pasador, what is the e-juice availability situation like in Saudi Arabia? Oh, and glad you're here - welcome to ECF!

to tell you honestly, if you are here, you will be depressed on how and where to get e-juice...hoping that someone will be able to sell me or selling e-juice....im down now to my last 5ml...dont know what will happen to me next..:(

gglong

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Malaysia
to tell you honestly, if you are here, you will be depressed on how and where to get e-juice...hoping that someone will be able to sell me or selling e-juice....im down now to my last 5ml...dont know what will happen to me next..:(

awww, i hope u can find 1 soon, try order it online and assk if they ship to your country :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread