Good eSalt flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I don't have access to much of the products available in the US or even worldwide here in my country and therefore my options are limited. VGOD and Secret Sauce are the only brands that you can find their products reliably here and even then not every flavor is available and many times you can only get the 30ml bottle (10ml is good for testing, but 30ml is just a waste if you end up hating the flavor).

And I have a problem with the sweetness of juices. I tried all tobacco flavor (Dry, Cubano and Cubano Silver) and they all ware too sweat for my taste. The only thing working for me as of now was the Mighty Mint flavor.

Therefore here I am asking if you guys tried any other flavor from these two companies and if they ware any better. Just asking to see if I should stay away from some of these flavors and save some money. :)

jeff roberts

Nov 14, 2019
VGOD's mango is not bad, but if you are a tobacco guy and don't like cubano then I dont know what to tell you. Im a big fan of Naked's American Patriot and Brain Freeze, unfortunately they don't have that for you.

There is a brand called Pod juice that I have seen on a Persian instagram, they have a fantastic mint and tobacco as well. Try looking them up to see if there's a shop near you that carries it.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
have similar problems here in Germany. Thought you had more options there [edit: misread, thinking you were saying you are in the states, so the rest of this is just talk. No idea what's available in your region, haven't tried buying there yet. A friend in Amman orders things online I think (i could ask him how he manages, unless that's not an option for you?]. Asked the shop guy which stuff was less sweet. He gave me Avoria's R.I.P Apple and a Blue Ice by Pod Salt. They're ok on the sweetness and i like them on a small pod, but on a more serious MTL tank they felt like medicine. He also gave me a mix it yourself one, from Flavour Tree's MTL seires, it's got a big 'Menthol' written on it, but falvour list says: Menthol, Orange, Cranberry.

I have yet to try a 10ml ready-to-use tobacco flavour that isn't sweet. I tried quite a few serious, cigar/straight tobacco shisha -type flavours which were great and easy on the sweetner (though the one i recall most still had anis to give it some sweetness), so were the whisky type stuff, but I figured after a while the taste would accumulate unpleasantly. Plus these aren't sold as ready-for-use or add-your-own-nic types.

of the add your own nic type, I have Vapestreet's tobacco, but you can only add one nicshot to the ready for use 50ml's, come out to a 3mg 60ml bottle. I considered moving the contents to another bottle, adding, say, 5 shots, but they said that'd kill the flavour... might still do it for that, as it turns out i was right about the after taste. Plus, it'd make it approprate for an MTL tank, as this, like all the other just-add-the-nic stuff i've found are 70/30 VG which might be too much for MTL, certainly for a small pod (if you're using one), so the 50/50 nic shots would balance out the VG a bit. [the taste might turn out to be okay for MTL, i felt sick from it DLing..]

Also heard of Teatime in the States that have no added sweetner at all. Not sure if there's a salts line or they sell add-your-nic mixes, though. I wish I could try it here in Europe.

Best of luck

[edit: if you can't try the flavours in the shops, maybe they'd let you taste/smell them? not solution, but a step better?]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread