good flavour RTA for a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauvage

Aug 2, 2017
I totally understand what you mean but if i went and got all the things that i ordered from retail, i would be paying 2x more. therefore, for me it is reasonable ordering from china as the time spent waiting = money saved
I have tried giving my X-4 coils a rinse with running tap water followed by letting the coils sit in boiling water for a few minutes and that somehow helps with extending the life of the coil.

Reactions: Letitia

Sauvage

Aug 2, 2017
So my wait is finally over but this wasn’t an easy process
The coil was easy, got a 3.5 mm ID on it and the wicking was just tricky. The first time I wicked it, there was flooding and a lot of spitback. The second time I wicked it, used half as much cotton and it was much better. If you can see the pictures please tell me how to improve on this
http://tinypic.com/r/30j1ff8/9
k1c5qd.jpg
[/IMG]
http://tinypic.com/r/k1c5qd/9
http://tinypic.com/r/w2br6b/9

Reactions: Letitia

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
hello vapers
hope everyone is great and enjoying their vapes
I have been vaping for a month now on a smok alien with the baby beast on it. For the first 3 weeks i had been using the nasty juice cushman and it really helped me burn out the Q2 and T8 coil included in the box. Now I am rocking the X-4 coil and got some bazooka and naked juice as the vape shop guy recommended them but i dont want to be spending money on coils every now and then
The thing i enjoy most about vaping is the flavour and want to hear what you guys would recommend for a beginner like me who likes flavor and a direct lung hit.
my budget is around 20-30 $ and in this range i have found the govad, ammit 25 and serpent smm.

I'm going to assume your using the smok tfv8 tank.. If so, just purchase an rba deck for it

Smok TFV8 V8-RBA - Build your own deck on TFV8!

Then you can simply build your own coils using your existing tank.. just switch out the decks, easy peasy..

You can find how to videos on YouTube for the how-to tutorial.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Don't give up on Ammit. Gets easier with practice. I don't have Ammit, Engine Nano and SMM are my go to rtas. You might try spaced coil next, I've found easier to learn what wick works better. Every rta has a bit of learning curve. Also drop down to .3 id or thin wick tails.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Ammit 25 is a great tank I still mess up wicking

But once the coils in all you gotta do is pull the cotton and rewick

It's a better vape and cheaper them buying coils for sub ohm tanks

2 Clapton and bag of cotton 11.25

Clapton has lasted 2 months with cleaning

Still got full bag of cotton too

Status
Not open for further replies.