Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Is this still the recipe you are running with CreepyLady? Just curious as im about to order some of my standard flavorings and will add what is needed for this.

Yes. I am contemplating using TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, Marshmallow, Smooth and then One-on-One Flavors — Rice Krispies Cereal Type Flavored Liquid Concentrate I havent ordered it yet, but its one of the only crispy cereal flavors I have seen. But I think that may be my next run. I still mix and use the above recipe and still order deadly sin LOL.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Just to add an update, I still use this existing recipe, but its somewhere different in the world of bakery and cinnamon. Here is where I am on the newer recipe after much revision. Its still missing something, but its in a ballpark somewhere near DS.

Cinnamon Danish TFA 5%
Marshmallow TFA 5%
Cinnamon Ceylon FA 3%
Rice Krispies FW 2%
Toasted Almond TFA 2%

Its still missing the fluffy croissant pastry-ness....but will update once I find whatever that is :)

ahardrain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
NY
I too am totally addicted to DS and have tried some of the above recipes but sadly "in the ballpark" and being close enough to stop ordering DS is not going to happen yet. I have so many batches of juice piling up I could have bought enough DS to last me 3 years. Not to mention all the time I put in.............. I am getting to the point of hanging up my aprons. I was wondering Creepylady if you ever tried FA rice crunchies instead of FW rice krispies? I just got some but haven't tried it yet.

I would love to get 4 or 5 great diy flavor recipes so I do not have to buy from vendors any longer. But I am coming to the conclusion that my kitchen lab will not anytime soon replace some one like GLV or my other fav ADV. :confused: After two years I find I am drawn to the more complex juice profiles and perhaps I should leave this to the pros who make tons of it. Simple flavors are fairly easy to replicate but they never become one of my ADV.

Mrscorbin24

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Tennessee, United States
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: per poster's request

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I too am totally addicted to DS and have tried some of the above recipes but sadly "in the ballpark" and being close enough to stop ordering DS is not going to happen yet. I have so many batches of juice piling up I could have bought enough DS to last me 3 years. Not to mention all the time I put in.............. I am getting to the point of hanging up my aprons. I was wondering Creepylady if you ever tried FA rice crunchies instead of FW rice krispies? I just got some but haven't tried it yet.

I would love to get 4 or 5 great diy flavor recipes so I do not have to buy from vendors any longer. But I am coming to the conclusion that my kitchen lab will not anytime soon replace some one like GLV or my other fav ADV. :confused: After two years I find I am drawn to the more complex juice profiles and perhaps I should leave this to the pros who make tons of it. Simple flavors are fairly easy to replicate but they never become one of my ADV.

I have TFA Rice crunchies, I am going to try a mix with that. I kinda went back to the old drawing board and started anew and more simply. I ordered some INW flavors and mixing Biscuit individually it develops into something very similar to that indescribable taste in DS. I made 1% Biscuit, 1% FA Cinnamon Ceylon and 3% TFA Marshmallow. Sent it to a fellow DS user here on ECF and he came up with the idea to add 1% TFA butterscotch, that definitely helped, but it still isnt "it"

I have managed to duplicate a lot of flavors but this one is making me insane :)

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Gotta get my 2 cents in here because I had a bit of an epiphany tonight and I'm so sure about it that I looked up Deadly Sin clones to find this thread.

I was sitting here vaping a version of RY4D I came up with thanks to the Rwhy4 thread under DIY recipes on this forum and it hit me that it really really reminded me of Deadly Sin.

What I'm vaping is a bit of a frankenjuice I threw together to free up a bottle, but the most familiar flavor to the DS is the TFA RY4D. GLV themselves say that this is a "tobacco" juice (though not that you'd notice if you've vaped it) and I would just BET that tobacco is RY4D. I can really taste that in there. I also bet graham plays in there somewhere too. Maybe I'm nuts, but I can literally taste the RY4D in DS now that I know what it specifically tastes like.

I haven't even thought of attempting to clone this, but wanted to put it out there for those who are working on it. Forgive me if you've already been down this road. Hope it's helpful to someone.

VT710

Nov 5, 2014
Massachusetts
I spent a good portion of 2013 trying to re-create DS by GLV shortly after it's release. It's the only thing I (use to) vape. After about 4 months, I'm comfortable saying that I got it.

However, after a few tweaks, I accidentally created a DS variant that took the place of the original DS and now, it's all I vape 90% of the time. I'm friends with Jeremy, owner of GLV and I respect his work ethics and his place in the industry, and with me being a vendor I would consider it highly disrespectful to Jeremy and the folks at GLV to post my clone. Some of you I know will feel differently, but I would feel like I'm taking food off his family's table. Yes, that's how close I believe I've gotten to GLV's DS.

The accidental variant I made is another story. I don't market juice, and I have no recipes to protect. In fact, we encourage our customers to take the DIY route with liquid. If anyone who loves GLV's Deadly Sin would like to try this interesting variant, I'd love to hear about it!

70/30 VG-PG base (I use 2mg nic)
5% FW YC
5% CAP CDS
10% TFA RY4D
3% FW Butterscotch
3% CAP gram cracker
3 drops to every 10ml of sweetener

(I use sucrose, but if you have allergies to sucrose I have found stevia to work just as well. Dissolve 1tbs of pure stevia to 10ml's of PG and let sit 3-5 days. Makes a very good sweetener base)

Like I said, Deadly Sin is all I use to vape, and I been through a good majority of juices out there. I still vape DS, and I buy 100ml's every month or so from Jeremy, but this recepe is my #1 now.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
I haven't had Deadly Sin in about a year maybe more. GLV was the first company I found that I liked and DS was the juice that really turned me on to vaping. I'm not sure why after the first few months of vaping I stopped ordering - I guess with all the other vendor's out there to try I never really looked back. I still have some of his juices in 24mgs left over lol...

Anyway - I'm actually looking forward to trying the above post. I have copied CreepyLady's recipe down to try and then I saw VT710's and I kinda want to try that one too. For some reason the 10% Ry4D scares me. I'm a bit sensitive to it and to me that's a high %....Oh well I'm gonna mix this up as is and see.... I realize its not a "clone" but a "variant" - must be quite close to the real thing though....maybe just some substitutions??? Hmmmmmm.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread