Good Portable Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
What is the best portable refillable ecig? Something like the eroll (without the case), the halo g6 or the blu? I already have a provari mini with a protank, but I need something a lot more smaller to carry around with me.

The volt get's really good reviews if it just has to be a cigalike, however a better option would an evod starter kit which is being recommended a lot as the ideal beginners kit. If you want something a lot more sophisticated, with ohmmeter, vv and VW then it would be hard to go past the iTaste VW V3.

The Volt uses KR808D-1 threading, not 510/ego. It's only advantage is the very small size. Battery life is likely to be *very* short.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I think the TeCab looks cool. I've talked to some people who have them and they get good reviews. It's similar to a Joyetech eCab, but has 510 threading. It takes a removable 10440 battery, which while only 360mAh is about the size of a AAA battery, so not too much hassle to carry extras. Todd of Todd's Reviews has a video of it on youtube.

Anyvape TeCab 2 Super Slim E-Cigarette Kit, Black

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
I think the TeCab looks cool. I've talked to some people who have them and they get good reviews. It's similar to a Joyetech eCab, but has 510 threading. It takes a removable 10440 battery, which while only 360mAh is about the size of a AAA battery, so not too much hassle to carry extras. Todd of Todd's Reviews has a video of it on youtube.

Anyvape TeCab 2 Super Slim E-Cigarette Kit, Black

Hi Ocey fancy bumping into you ;-)

TeCab 2 looks interesting (old TeCab appears to be auto battery?)
Short wick top coil unfortunately, but workable

Nice find.

In the interest of accuracy, where it says in the features section "510 thread design makes the TeCab 2 Atomizers fully compatible with eGo"; umm, no that would require Ego threading.

ETA, Oh it says the *atomisers* are compatible. :facepalm:
Atomisers are, battery tube is not.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi Ocey fancy bumping into you ;-)

TeCab 2 looks interesting (old TeCab appears to be auto battery?)
Short wick top coil unfortunately, but workable

Nice find.

In the interest of accuracy, where it says in the features section "510 thread design makes the TeCab 2 Atomizers fully compatible with eGo"; umm, no that would require Ego threading.

My guess is mistranslation. The TeCab 1 is a manual as well. According to the product description the difference between the two is the carto/clearos, which makes very little sense. I think the TeCab 2 might be slimmer - I don't know, I just like the replaceable battery and 510 threading. If I needed another hole in my head I would get one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread