Good Prophets........GREAT BUSINESS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
I wanted to let everyone know that Good Prophets.com is a great business. Rob at Good Prophets held a Contest the other night, which I was lucky enough to participate in and luckily WIN!!!

When Rob announced the winner, he promptly messeged me and Thanked me for participating and Congrats on my win. He let me know that I could choose ANY flavor and ANY strength I wanted.

After making my choice, Rob told me he would get my prize into the mail first thing Monday morning.

Today when I run out to check the mail, what do I find...........My package from Rob at Good Prophets. As I stood in the kitchen openning the plastic envelope, it occured to me that I needed to get on ECF and let everyone know about Good Prophets and Robs commitment to Good Customer Service and his prompt shipping.

If anyone likes Good Customer Service like I do.......and I KNOW YOU DO!!!!! Head over to Good Prophets.com and make YOUR order!! Great Products, Great Customer Service, Wonderful People, and Fast Shipping!!! How could you go wrong???

And if you read this Rob.......Thanks, man!! Ohhhh, and Thanks for all those extra business cards too..........they are gonna come in handy when people see me vaping that Marl juice!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread