Good quality, best flavors at a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplejack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Washington
I see everyone mentions a different juice each time someone mentions a juice.

I know there has to be a quality brand out there that when they say it's Cherry, it taste like I'm vaping some good cherry candy and not some harsh vape juice that taste like dust with a tiny amount of flavor that's not that great of a flavor..

What is like the top 3 company's out there that have good shipping cost, keeping it low cost is important. a vape that taste like cherry candy, or taste like whichever flavor I choose.

I got a bunch of Top Vapor flavors and they are taste like crap and are very weak in taste as to the flavor they are suppose to be.. some are just purely disgusting and I spent 30 minutes cleaning gout my cartimizer..

I don't wanna spend months or years wasting money and doing the vapr flavor money in the garbage game. I'm looking for some quality stuff.

or am I wanting something that doesn't exist and its all pretty much the same crap?

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
when it comes to ejuice, you mostly get what you pay for. Tasty Vapor has consistently great full flavor juices for a "reasonable" cost, not cheap, but not outrageously expensive-and if you look at their weekly special deals, you can save money, or buy their "doublers". i wait for my favorite Atomic Cinnacide to be on the weekly special (10bucks for 30ml) and stock up.

Simplejack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Washington
Original Smoke Juice - Original Sample Pack
I just ordered this today, hopefully there will be a good one out of all these. not really into spending money and wasting money on product that taste like crap. for me there is a fine line, it's either going to be good and I like it all the time, or it's just like smoking vomit. not much of a in between on this type of product..

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Simplejack,

I have had a similar experience. I've come to the conclusion that it's partly my fault. I think, after years of heavy smoking, my taste buds just aren't that sensitive to many flavors, so they all taste weak. I have gotten good flavors in vanilla and tiramisu, but everything else tastes very faint at best.

Here's a few things that have helped for me:

1. Brushing your teeth frequently when vaping (and/or drinking a palate-cleanser, like lemon water)

2. Vaping at lower voltages - I find that many juices taste stronger at low voltages, but seem to "fry" at higher voltages, tasting harsh and weaker.

Good luck!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Original Smoke Juice - Original Sample Pack
I just ordered this today, hopefully there will be a good one out of all these. not really into spending money and wasting money on product that taste like crap. for me there is a fine line, it's either going to be good and I like it all the time, or it's just like smoking vomit. not much of a in between on this type of product..

Johnson Creek is love or hate juice.
They kinda suck in my opinion.

Vapor Renu is inexpensive.
They offer a huge variety too.

I go for:
Www.backwoodsbrew.net
Www.want2vape.com
Www.avejuice.com
Kick Bass Vapor - ECF Vendor
I've been happy with just about everything I've tried from these sellers.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Malty & Malty Toffee are legendary BWB flavors. I like their Blueberry, but it's not candy. Their Green Apple is candy like.

AV sweet tart is sweet yet tangy flavor. Boba's Bounty is sweet.

W2V has a Creme Brûlée that is awesome. I like the Ecoberry, but once again it's not candy. The Belgian Waffle is good too.

KBV has the most sweet flavors. I have a Buttercream Icing addiction. The Pineapple Shake is tasty. You can order them with extra flavor too.

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
You don't here about them much on ECF but vaporrenu owns the flavor west brand of flavors. They only sell 30 ml sized bottles but they are about $8, made to order and fully customizable to whatever flavor strength and pg/vg ratios you want. They have over 100 flavors. I've tried a bunch and most are very good. Their cola is the best I've found. Use code "renu" to get 10% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread