Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I use an eLeaf iStick and a MVP 2.0 and top each with Aero Tanks 2.0 The Mods are about $35 -$40 and the Tank about $20, so you're looking @ $60 for each set-up. I vape around 4ml to 5 ml a day and the batteries will last 2 days easy before recharging.

Mvp20w is a good mod too, and nautilus bvc is a good tank.

Istick and mvp both have new versions coming out by the end of the month. 101vape.com has good prices on both of the current models.

Vape happy :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
Welcome Mafiacookiesw! The strength of the hit is often more about the juice than the hardware. A high nic, high pg juice will give more throat hit than low nic and high vg juice. And some flavors tend to hit harder than others as well. The battery/tank combinations recommended above are all capable of hitting hard and producing great flavor.

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
You cant go wrong with an aspire nautilus ( I dont care for the mini version ) and just about any smallish box mod... istick mini, hana 30 watt box clone... I use my old 11 watt MVP and really love the performance... some say you need 15 watts... if you think you will istick mini is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread