ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
good call lol ;) Just hesitant because I read horrid reviews of it elsewhere, seems the double ry4 is more popular. maybe i'll get them both, or maybe i'll stop spending friggin money lol

do you have any thoughts on the tobacco extract or M type?
Just grab the 4ml samples. The tobacco extract is a carto killer. The Type M, I use to wash my dog with... lol Ahh Yes, I've spent a ton. I could probably help you save a bundle..lol

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
You just saved me weeks of effort and who knows how much money ;) thank you sir!

Gotta love the description of M Type on the site though: "closest to the real thing we have." lol
Your'e welcome Sir. Yeah it is funny, I wonder who tests some of these flavors? Probably a 5 pack a day smoker with one taste bud left..lol

Reactions: Mattdogg

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
The reason I asked the above is, I have the TA blend in PG/EM, and find I can't tolerate it at more than 1 drop per 5 ml because the EM gets sickly sweet and overpowering for me otherwise. I'll just order some TA and cut it with straight PG and see if that works better for me. I have 10% EM as well which I've never managed to like, can always add it drop by drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread