Good VG based liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildxcard

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Massachusetts
So I've been having a bit of trouble with foggy-headed-ness the past three months since quitting analogs. To the point of not being able to really concentrate and only wanting to sleep because of it. It feels like my third eye is all clogged up or something, or disconnected if you catch my drift.

At first I thought it was nic overdose, but I switched from 24mg to 12mg within the first month and a half, and continued to get this lightheaded feeling that lasts hours. I'm fine when I wake up but it comes back as soon as I start vaping a for a few and persists until I nap again, or doesn't at all. I used to be a chain smoker, marlboro red 100s, one and a half packs a day no problems. I only drink one cup of coffee a day over the course of hours so I don't think it's that either.

While I don't have any signs of being allergic to PG like sore throat or anything, I read on the forums that some people who get this fogginess have better luck with 100% VG based liquids. Right now I've been vaping Alice In Vapeland because of the strong flavoring and that's about it.

Are there any good, strongly flavored VG liquid vendors anyone could recommend me so I can test the theory? I like vanilla, pumpkin and banana flavored things if that helps any. ;3

Or should I just lower down to 6mg or 0mg and see what happens. I feel like I'm more addicted to the physical aspect of vaping than I am the nic at this point. I really don't know how much more of this 'high' I can take.

Thanks guys!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Hands down if your looking for strong flavor and high VG, you need to try Alien Visions.

Go to Alien Visions E-Juice that way youre getting the real deal and not an imposter.

The owner is allergic to pg but can tolerate it in small doses 10/90 pg/vg

All of Bens juices are super saturated with flavor as well.

Theres no need to order a flavor bump with them like you have to do with some vendors either.

Last edited:

wildxcard

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Massachusetts
Hands down if your looking for strong flavor and high VG, you need to try Alien Visions.

Go to Alien Visions E-Juice that way youre getting the real deal and not an imposter.

The owner is allergic to pg but can tolerate it in small doses 10/90 pg/vg

All of Bens juices are super saturated with flavor as well.Rtaher than cut the juice with distilled water or pg he adds more flavoring than most of the vendors Ive tried even with a double or triple shot.

I actually ordered from them when I first started vaping and their 555 and boba's bounty flavors were awfuuuuul. It wasn't from the knock off site either it was the real deal. Then again it was when I had FIRST started vaping so maybe their dessert stuff isn't as bad. ;3 Might give them another go.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
I actually ordered from them when I first started vaping and their 555 and boba's bounty flavors were awfuuuuul. It wasn't from the knock off site either it was the real deal. Then again it was when I had FIRST started vaping so maybe their dessert stuff isn't as bad. ;3 Might give them another go.

Ivew tried Bobas and Gorilla Juice neither are really my cup of tea.If you like fruit and coffee flavors I highly recommend Christys Cappucino from the premium section and also Sweet Tart and Hype which tastes like peach schnapps or peach rings candy and has been my all day vape for 2 years now.

wildxcard

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Massachusetts
Ivew tried Bobas and Gorilla Juice neither are really my cup of tea.If you like fruit and coffee flavors I highly recommend Christys Cappucino from the premium section and also Sweet Tart and Hype which tastes like peach schnapps or peach rings candy and has been my all day vape for 2 years now.

I'm not huge on peach really, but coffee is right up my ally -- their banana slurry sounds yum too.

lilpeach

May 7, 2014
WV
I usually only vape high VG (mostly 100%), here are the vendors I trust and have also found to have high amounts of flavor:
(I included some of the flavors I reorder most )

Virgin Vapors - Kona Velvet Milkshake (McDs frappe IMHO)
Alien Vision - Blueberry Crumble
Velvet Cloud Vapors - Mewlew's Magic (chocolaty goodness)
Vapor Chef - Bloody Mango
Tetra Vapes

:)

Eliquidguru

May 21, 2014
Usa
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Heathers Heavenly Vapes - and especially the naturally extracted tobacco line which is (liquid and flavor base) 100% VG.

It' possible that the fogginess can also be attributed to quitting cigarettes. They have some terrible chemicals in them that are designed to make you addicted, and when you stop smoking them, your body is still looking for them.

You may want to try WTA from whole liquids if the problem continues. All the Best, and congratulations on getting this far. Way to Go!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Why don't you head on over to MountBaker and sample a few? You can choose your PG/VG levels.

Because she asked for GOOD flavors. :toast:

Im not saying that cheap and good are mutually exclusive but MB doesnt hold a candle to any of the other vendors Ive seen mentioned in this thread.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Because she asked for GOOD flavors. :toast:

Im not saying that cheap and good are mutually exclusive but MB doesnt hold a candle to any of the other vendors Ive seen mentioned in this thread.

MBV does have some good flavors. I don't like all thousand of their flavors, but their Banana Cream Pie, White Out, Bananas Gone Nuts, and Moo Juice are all great and taste just as good to me as other more expensive juice that I also enjoy.

I think it was a good suggestion for this thread.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
MBV does have some good flavors. I don't like all thousand of their flavors, but their Banana Cream Pie, White Out, Bananas Gone Nuts, and Moo Juice are all great and taste just as good to me as other more expensive juice that I also enjoy.

I think it was a good suggestion for this thread.

Granted, Im more than a little biased against them.I ordered a white peach and pineapple flavor that ended up tasting like gasoline.I grew up in the country so Im all too familiar with that taste. It got even worse with steeping.

To me, that wasnt the worst part of it either.The worst was the unapologetic letter I got from them that tried to make it sound as if they were doing me a favor for giving me a credit on another juice.

I was so offended that the credit remains and will forever remain unclaimed. Too many other vendors out there to ever to deal with horrible customer service from a company that focuses on being dirt cheap and making hundreds of flavors rather than charging a bit more and producing a handful or two of truly outstanding flavors.

Just my :2c:

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Granted, Im more than a little biased against them.I ordered a white peach and pineapple flavor that ended up tasting like gasoline.I grew up in the country so Im all too familiar with that taste. It got even worse with steeping.

To me, that wasnt the worst part of it either.The worst was the unapologetic letter I got from them that tried to make it sound as if they were doing me a favor for giving me a credit on another juice.

I was so offended that the credit remains and will forever remain unclaimed. Too many other vendors out there to ever to deal with horrible customer service from a company that focuses on being dirt cheap and making hundreds of flavors rather than charging a bit more and producing a handful or two of truly outstanding flavors.

Just my :2c:

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. I am also not a fan of their pineapple flavors (haven't tried the white peach). They do pretty good with the bakery stuff, and their fruity stuff is good if you stay away from citrus. I did purchase quite a few before finding ones I loved. And got a couple via trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread