Good place to get PG & VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
California
I moved down to 6mg recently and have a lot of 12mg and higher liquids I'd like to dilute down to around 6 (I know the flavor won't be as strong but at least it won't make me feel sick from too much nic). Any recommendations for high quality nicotine free pG & VG? If they also sell good flavor concentrates that'd be a nice plus, since I might as well try to DIY since I'll have the liquid anyways

thanks!

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Depends how much you need.

I bought a gallon (yes, a gallon) of PG from Tractor Supply for twenty dollars. You can buy 8 oz VG (240mL) at WalMart for less than four dollars. Or you can buy a gallon of VG for roughly twenty-six dollars (including shipping) from...from...aw heck, I can't remember the name of it right now. If anyone is interested, I can look it up for you later.

But since I expect the OP isn't looking for such large quantities, I've used Wizard, RTSVapes, and onestopDIYshop and would recommend any of them.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
Last edited:

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
High desert vapes for the cheapest 60mg nic bases. 5% off code ecf05 may still be valid. if you are just exploring diy then wizard labs is the best choice for all kinds of stuff in small quantities and you may save on shipping. when you know the flavors you like to work with then your vendor choice may be controlled by which flavor manufacturer you prefer for those flavors

thatguy2

Moved On
Oct 24, 2013
#1 choice - Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com - coupon code --> ECF-DISC13 for 10% off everything..

#2 choice - DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes - coupon code --> FIRSTORDER for 20% off (nicotine, pg and vg only)

compare prices with RTS including shipping.. Both have good quality and fast shipping

#3 choice - wizardlabs - they are cheapest, but hard to catch nicotine in stock..

#4 choice - maybe best choice for you seeing your out there on the far left coast - MtBaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread