Goodejuice NET's Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Man

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Debary, Florida
This is my favorite vendor...I am not the fond of the Wrangler, but LOVE Vita Bella, GJ4, Patriot (which is like a great cig to me), Natural Perique, and apple. If you look under the "natural tobacco" thread, you will find raves about Vita Bella, which is one of the best tobaccos you will ever try!
What didn't you like about Wrangler? What kind of cig did Patriot taste like?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Wrangler light is a dry, mildly grassy tobacco with slight sweetness and a hint of faint chocolate when dripping.

Very close to smoking an analog. It's a great, uncomplicated flavor that kills the analog urge.

Analog is their latest NET, and was just released late last week. Shatner over in the Natural Tobaccos thread did order some, but hasn't received it or written about it yet.

Wrangler Light is nice for what it is.

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
Wrangler light is to light for me I like the bolder tobaccos. I usually hit the Patriot and Perique for that in your face tobacco flavor. So far, all their NET's taste as if your sucking on pure tobacco goodness.

With the bolder tobaccos you taste that incipient bitterness found in natural vegetation. After steeping about 2 weeks the flavor matures, incipient bitterness is gone, and you have that bold smokey depthness of an aged fine tobacco. I actually enjoy vaping them fresh almost as much as steeped.

If your looking for something not quite as light as wrangler but not as bold as the patriot/perique, I would probably start with the Wild Turkey.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
What didn't you like about Wrangler? What kind of cig did Patriot taste like?

Patriot, to me, tastes like a small cigar. Some say bold cigarette, I say light cigar, while others chime in with non-sweet pipe tobacco.

Wrangler Light is very analog like, with just enough sweetness to keep it being intolerable. Similar to Torque56 or Goodejuice's High Octane but made from actual tobacco.

Digital Man

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Debary, Florida
Patriot, to me, tastes like a small cigar. Some say bold cigarette, I say light cigar, while others chime in with non-sweet pipe tobacco.

Wrangler Light is very analog like, with just enough sweetness to keep it being intolerable. Similar to Torque56 or Goodejuice's High Octane but made from actual tobacco.
Thanks man, I'm glad you told me about Wrangler, I cant stand torque 56 too grassy!! I went with the Analog, Vita Bella, & Banana Montana. I like a nice rounded mix to keep the taste buds in shape.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just dry burn the EVOD's after use and you won't have a problem. It's easiest if you do it right after use.

You really should have gone with some Patriot. It's consistently on NET aficionado's top five list. Their synthetic Bull Durham is pretty tasty also.

I hope I don't have problems with my Evod's.

Digital Man

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Debary, Florida
Just dry burn the EVOD's after use and you won't have a problem. It's easiest if you do it right after use.

You really should have gone with some Patriot. It's consistently on NET aficionado's top five list. Their synthetic Bull Durham is pretty tasty also.
How often do I dry burn? The evo holds aprox 1.6 ml do I do it each time I go through this ammount? Do I clean with water first then dry burn? Sorry for all the questions never dry burned before just rinsed with hot water then refilled.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
How often do I dry burn? The evo holds aprox 1.6 ml do I do it each time I go through this ammount? Do I clean with water first then dry burn? Sorry for all the questions never dry burned before just rinsed with hot water then refilled.

First of all, you need a manual battery. After you rinse them with water and let them dry a bit, you connect the battery and turn it on in three second intervals until the coil is shining. You may want to rinse them again after this to remove any residual flavor.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
IMO, Gej has some of the most genuine tasting NETs out there. Their only problem for me is that they'll clog up my cartos and clearos very fast. If you don't mind that, then you should be good to go.

I agree, but clogging is characteristic of most NET's- especially those that are highly flavored such as GJ4- an incredible juice; Incredibly dirty.

On the flip side, I really like Patriot; it's one of their cleanest burning juices.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I agree, but clogging is characteristic of most NET's- especially those that are highly flavored such as GJ4- an incredible juice; Incredibly dirty.

On the flip side, I really like Patriot; it's one of their cleanest burning juices.

I agree with all of the above. I think GJ4 is pretty good for like the first 20-30 hits, but then the "ashy" flavor starts to kick in and it ruins it for me. Patriot, on the other hand, can last me almost a whole clearo without that issue.

Out of all the NETs I've tried, I think HHV's Dragon's Fire is the cleanest burning one, even with extra extract added.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I agree with all of the above. I think GJ4 is pretty good for like the first 20-30 hits, but then the "ashy" flavor starts to kick in and it ruins it for me. Patriot, on the other hand, can last me almost a whole clearo without that issue.

Out of all the NETs I've tried, I think HHV's Dragon's Fire is the cleanest burning one, even with extra extract added.

I agree with HHV's Dragon's Fire- it's pretty clean. Give Ahlusions a try if you haven't yet... Their NETS are by far the cleanest burning I've found to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread