Goodejuice's new tobaccos. 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Let me start off with the disclaimer and info. I was sent these new nicquids free to review from GoodEJuice.com. They are all 12mg and a 50/50 blend of PG/VG. I am testing them on a 1.5 ohm HH.357 atty (yes, a $22 atomizer, thanks eJoker) and a 1100 mAh kGo fully charged (about 4 volts).

Peach Sweet tobacco. Color is a medium to light brown. The smell is a peach candy. Flavor is very clean. I taste canned peaches. There is not much tobacco flavor. Unlike most peach vapes, this has a moderate throat hit. The vapor is very nice. If you are looking for a good peach that will help curb the analog cravings, you should give Peach Sweet tobacco from Goodejuice a try.
Flavor: nice, strong
Taste: very good
TH: very nice for a fruit
Vapor: very good

Natural Perique. Color is a medium to light brown. The smell is a light fresh tobacco odor. Like smelling an unlit ciggy. If you like BAM, in your face flavors, this is not for you. This flavor is a mild tobacco. The flavor is almost hidden. There is a real tobacco taste. Not the fake taste of tin or smoke or wood chips. A musty yet sweet tobacco.
The more I vape this, the more the flavor comes out. If you could use fresh tobacco to make a tea, this would be the taste. Very real taste. Really nice TH, yet not harsh. Very good vapor. This will end up being an all day, every day vape for those looking for analog replacement.
Flavor: light, mellow
Taste: best true tobacco I've tried
TH: just right

Wrangler Light. The color is completely clear. It has a slight cocoa smell. The taste is a cocoa and nut shell with tobacco. The cocoa is the strongest flavor. Not chocolate, but a slightly bitter cocoa. The nut shell flavor is unsalted peanut shell, maybe walnut. Doesn't sound good, but this is actually a nice vape. It is bitter yet sweet. Would be a good analog replacement. TH is very nice, as is vapor. Anyone first coming off analogs should at least try this.
Flavor: strong
Taste: unique, good
TH: very good

Overall, any of these are must tries. Goodejuice has again come out with clean flavors that are unique. With the exception of Peach, I have nothing that compares to these. Thank you goodejuice for allowing me to try your new tobacco flavors. I am impressed.

GoodEjuice.com, Cheap Electronic Cigarettes, e-cigarette kits, eJuice and Accessories

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Hangdude, how is the Perique compared to Vaperite's Perique?
I'm very curious.

Vaporite is one of the few vendors I have not ordered from, yet. I want to try their VR4 and some others, but haven't yet.

If you pm me your address, I'll send you 2ml (what is left) of Goodejuice's for you to taste. Then you can let us know.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
hangdude,

What? You've not tried any Vaperite juices yet? For god's sake, man, that's shocking for someone of your considerable sophistication and experience with juices. LOL.

I don't like every juice Todd makes at Vaperite, but some are absolutely killer. Trust me, my friend, you owe it to yourself to get at least a tobacco sampler pack. Three 3ml bottles are $7---get VR4, Organic Honey Tobacco, and either Rou's Toasted Hazelnut or Madagascar Vanilla. You'll be glad you did.

In non-tobacco flavors, Todd's Organic Cake Batter and Strawberry Shortcake are superb.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
@dream, your Natural Perique from Goodejuice is packaged and ready. That 2ml looked so loney in there, that I through in a 5ml of my favorite vendor's (QuickNicJuice) vanilla tobacco. I hope you enjoy it. It is a strong, smokey blend that tastes awesome.

@billherbst, I know I will order from them soon. I have 200+ bottles from about 50 vendors now. I have some jems and jams. I like to stick with <$12 per 30ml vendors, but I will try anything once (except that). Thank you for the flavor ideas. I will follow them, and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread