The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Gooey Butter Cake and the Like

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by VaporHead512, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaporHead512

VaporHead512 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    1. Who sells the best gooey butter cake? I'm hooked on altcig's, but am wondering if anyone has them beat.

2. If it is my opinion that gooey butter cake is the most delicious thing I've tasted to date, what are some other similar flavors that I'd probably like, and where do I get them?

Muchas gracias.

2. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    Interlachen, Florida
    Kickbassvapor has a good one and mostof their flavors including the strawberry pie have a similar creaminess to them. I have even found their caramel cookie is like the gooey butter flavor too.

3. daniele25

daniele25 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2012
    phoenix
  4. CrystalClaire

CrystalClaire Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2011
    NYC
    Kick Bass Vapors version is an all day vape for me and has been for ages. I tried alt cigs and it was ok. Not sweet enough for me and a bit bland.

5. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    The only Gooey Butter Cake that I've ever tried is from Vape-a-licious. It's awesome. Extremely flavorful. Definitely one to try out.

6. VaporHead512

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    What exactly does KBV mean by turnaround time? I've not heard that phrase before.

7. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    Turnaround time is the time from when you click the Place Order button, till it gets shipped. Right now it says 96 hours, but I can tell you that they always put the absolute worst case scenario on that page. KBV is one of my 2 go-to vendors, and it's never been more than 2 days before they have my orders shipped out.

Also, yes, KBV's Gooey Better Cake is absolutely top dog... It's an all day vape for me when I'm not feeling like menthol fruits.

8. LisaL

LisaL Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    Phx
    I don't even know what a gooey butter cake is! But, and there's always a but, I did order a sample tonight from Parkes Vaping. I'll let you know how that works out :)

9. rondasherrill

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis, MO invention, and it's delicious. Think yellow cake, lots of butter, and cream cheese, with powdered sugar sprinkled on top...

10. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Sounds like a delicious heart attack! But I'll vape it!

11. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    ^this. until vaping entered my life, i had never heard of Gooey Butter Cake, Honeysuckle, Cactus Cooler, and many other real-world "favorites" brought to eliquid form.

12. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    oh wow. i would have never guessed that. i was thinking it was cake with gooey caramel. im glad i read this thread as i would not appreciate cream cheese in my vape. at least i dont think i would. but you (I) never know!

13. billherbst

billherbst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Florence, Oregon
  14. PurpleBandit

PurpleBandit Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    United States
    I concur with everyone who loves KBV's Gooey Butter Cake. For those of you who have not PLEASE take the time to snatch up the recipe(from one of KBV's threads) and bake yourself the actual cake. I had a piece of cake, washed it down ice cold milk and vaped some GBC afterwards...I almost died from the deliciousness.

15. rondasherrill

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    Tracked down that recipe to add to this:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kick-bass-vapor/244800-gooey-butter-cake-recipe.html

16. VaporHead512

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    I ordered some from KBV, left "1" for whoever wants it. :)

17. skwerrel

skwerrel Full Member Verified Member

May 27, 2012
    usa
    Ohhhh glad I read this, sounds like a "must try" flavor!:)

18. ravenlily

ravenlily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    twin cities, mn
  19. VaporHead512

Aug 16, 2012
    TX
    First GBC I tried from altcig is pretty dang good imo, and if KBV's is better, I may have to set up an automatic purchase every 5 days- they can have a direct line to my account.

20. rondasherrill

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    And if it turns out that you don't like it, I'll be a hero and jump on the grenade by taking it off your hands... Just saying'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.