Gooey Butter Cake and the Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
What exactly does KBV mean by turnaround time? I've not heard that phrase before.

Turnaround time is the time from when you click the Place Order button, till it gets shipped. Right now it says 96 hours, but I can tell you that they always put the absolute worst case scenario on that page. KBV is one of my 2 go-to vendors, and it's never been more than 2 days before they have my orders shipped out.

Also, yes, KBV's Gooey Better Cake is absolutely top dog... It's an all day vape for me when I'm not feeling like menthol fruits.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I don't even know what a gooey butter cake is! But, and there's always a but, I did order a sample tonight from Parkes Vaping. I'll let you know how that works out :)

Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis, MO invention, and it's delicious. Think yellow cake, lots of butter, and cream cheese, with powdered sugar sprinkled on top...

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I don't even know what a gooey butter cake is! But, and there's always a but, I did order a sample tonight from Parkes Vaping. I'll let you know how that works out :)

^this. until vaping entered my life, i had never heard of Gooey Butter Cake, Honeysuckle, Cactus Cooler, and many other real-world "favorites" brought to eliquid form.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis, MO invention, and it's delicious. Think yellow cake, lots of butter, and cream cheese, with powdered sugar sprinkled on top...

oh wow. i would have never guessed that. i was thinking it was cake with gooey caramel. im glad i read this thread as i would not appreciate cream cheese in my vape. at least i dont think i would. but you (I) never know!

Last edited:

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
First GBC I tried from altcig is pretty dang good imo, and if KBV's is better, I may have to set up an automatic purchase every 5 days- they can have a direct line to my account.

And if it turns out that you don't like it, I'll be a hero and jump on the grenade by taking it off your hands... Just saying'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread