Gooey Butter Cake and the Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
And if it turns out that you don't like it, I'll be a hero and jump on the grenade by taking it off your hands... Just saying'

:D

When I first decided to save my life by switching to vaping, I had NO IDEA that there was juice that tasted good, much less delicious. I so happy (tear)

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
OMG you're from Paragould? I used to work in Paragould ... 20 years ago! Small world :) So about this GBC - I'm thinking and it's sounding good!

Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis, MO invention, and it's delicious. Think yellow cake, lots of butter, and cream cheese, with powdered sugar sprinkled on top...

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
Alright so after some searching, I've located 7 vendors that sell Gooey Butter Cake. I have one definite MUST: The ability to purchase at least 30ml in one bottle.

3 of the 7 only allow you to buy a max of 30ml per bottle. I don't like that, as I feel I should get a lower price for buying bulk (unless of course the prices are even then who cares?). I'm not gonna call those 3 vendors out, they know who they are. GBC is my all day vape, and I'd like to buy a bunch of it at once.

At some point, I'd like to have a dedicated atomizer, or something, for each of these 7 vendors' steeped GBC, sitting in front of me so I can really compare them. I've only tried AltCig's and KBV's so far.

Vendors that sell Gooey Butter Cake:

Alt Cig
Kick Bass Vapor
Ms. T's Bakery
VapeaLicious
Parkes Vaping
My Vape Creations
DIY Flavor Shack

+Cigtechs
+Hoosier Vapes

Any more out there? I usually vape 60pg/40vg, so I don't think any of these or any others that use 90-100%vg will do for me.

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
3 of the 7 only allow you to buy a max of 30ml per bottle. I don't like that, as I feel I should get a lower price for buying bulk (unless of course the prices are even then who cares?). I'm not gonna call those 3 vendors out, they know who they are. GBC is my all day vape, and I'd like to buy a bunch of it at once.

Most vendors are real people, and you may be able to email, or even contact them here on their supplier forum, and perhaps be able to make a special order. Not guaranteed, but won't hurt anything more than wasting a little monitor ink. ;)

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've only tried KickBass and Ms T's Bakery. KBV has an oily flavor that I did not care for, and Ms T's was sort of generically bland/sweet.

Having said that I want to try making it because it sounds fabulous. I mean, Gooey Butter Cake? There's not a word in there that I don't like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread