Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
New Goon 1.5's come with an accessory squonk pin included, but they can also be purchased separately from 528 Custom Vapes.

I have 6 1.5 and 1 LP Goon's, and they all had squonk pins included with them.

I was running a black Goon 1.5 on my red Fuchai 213 when I first got it, but have a black Digiflavor Mesh Pro rda on it these days.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I love it for squonking. Mine all came with BF pins and they're all currently sitting on squonk mods.

Screenshot_414.png

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
New Goon 1.5's come with an accessory squonk pin included, but they can also be purchased separately from 528 Custom Vapes.

I have 6 1.5 and 1 LP Goon's, and they all had squonk pins included with them.

I was running a black Goon 1.5 on my red Fuchai 213 when I first got it, but have a black Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA on it these days.
I’m still in wait-and-see mode for mesh rdas. Do you like the thing?

Reactions: stols001

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I’m still in wait-and-see mode for mesh rdas. Do you like the thing?

I have been vaping mesh RDA's day and night since August... currently have 3 Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's (SS, Black, Gold) and so far 2 Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's (Black, Gunmetal). Arguably the mesh RDA's have become my favorite RDA's. I still like/use my 6 Krytens, 7 Goons and a host of others for all of my different DIY's that are on many different mods. But these mesh atty's are shining the brightest for my vaping style. Doable on mech's (I ran the VVM's at first on Reo P67 and DT-DS mech's), but like them better on regulated squonk and TC mods. I'm using my Sig 213's and Minikin's mostly. I like the VVM's, their only issue is the almost no drip well that makes squonking or dripping more a critical balance to avoid leaking and esp the terror of a mesh dry hit that will ruin your day. IOW they have a learning curve you can't ignore. Get it figured out, how to wick them right/joose them right and they work stellar. The DMP's take it to a higher level with an ample drip well that makes it as easy as it gets to nail them perfect from the get go if wicked right. There will be more DMP's in my stash.

I currently have the DMP's on a dual series Sig 213 TC mod and a Sig Fuchai Squonk 213.
meshpro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread