Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Hey Guys,
I didn't see any threads on this rda and after having it now for about 2 weeks, I wanted to put up my thoughts.

By far this is my favorite rda. I'm getting better flavor then then the Pulse and its on Par with the Hadalay. What makes it better is I can get more airflow out of the Gorge with the same flavor. If you want a restricted airflow, you can get it tight, but not mouth to lung tight. Its simple to build on, by far the easiest I have owned. The vape is smooth and there is no whistling. Squonking with it is great. Large well and it is hard to over squonk (but not as hard as the Pulse)

My only complaint is the included PEI cap, cracked on me after a week and now it is unusable (Pics below). I am very glad it came with the SS cap as well or I might be a bit more upset with it. It was normal use, no drops or anything.

If you haven't tried it yet I would recommend picking one up.

36166001926_e68c9eaf79_z.jpg

Cracked up PEI cap
35371675884_ac5664b172_z.jpg

36040544012_d6e0e36198_z.jpg

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Does it come with a 810 to 510 adapter?

I honestly do not remember exactly. I checked the description from where I got it from and it doesn't have it listed. I have quite a few of them so checking my driptip/adapter box isn't going to help.

I will err on the side of caution and say it does not, but standard ones do work. I have a couple of different ones that came with other mods and they all fit with no issues.

Reactions: puffon

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Hey Guys,
I didn't see any threads on this RDA and after having it now for about 2 weeks, I wanted to put up my thoughts.
Probably because your looking in the wrong section in the forum... Atty's you will find here - RDA

Or if you weren't aware, the forum has a search feature at the top of the page on the right side where you type in the box what your looking for and it will give you results for your inquiry.... :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Rathamar

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Probably because your looking in the wrong section in the forum... Atty's you will find here - RDA

Or if you weren't aware, the forum has a search feature at the top of the page on the right side where you type in the box what your looking for and it will give you results for your inquiry.... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
I did do the search, but I bet I only had it set to search this sub, not the whole site[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Does anything come with an 810 anymore? I haven't even seen an 810 in 5 years or more.

Hahaha - good one

You are thinking of the 801 atomizer and their drip tips from back in the day. This 810 thing is new and is the current trend in drip tip size for cloudy atomizers.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hahaha - good one

You are thinking of the 801 atomizer and their drip tips from back in the day. This 810 thing is new and is the current trend in drip tip size for cloudy atomizers.
Aha. So they're actually trying to get a wide bore drip tip standard then? Me I have yet to see two wide bore attys with the same size or thread drip tip, but power to em

Reactions: gratefulbuddy

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Aha. So they're actually trying to get a wide bore drip tip standard then? Me I have yet to see two wide bore attys with the same size or thread drip tip, but power to em
The goon style drip tip has been named 810 as other companies got tired of saying goon tip compatible.
I'm sure 528 customs loved the free Press for goon lol.

martynasm

Nov 8, 2014
I had gorge for a couple of months, one of the 3 in constant rotation, the other two being hadaly and pulse22. More cloud less flavour then hadaly, but only marginally, easiest to squonk of the 3, really like it. Only one slight negative - i get juice kind of leaking into my mouth via the side of the drip tip when doing an inhale if i tilt it and the coil is facing vertically, if that makes sense. If coil is horizontal all is ok, adjusted the 510 a little, problem solved. Very good rda IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SteelDriver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread