Got Gma vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
A big Thank You!!! to everyone who gave advice on models and such to get her into it. I went Fri armed with assorted models, juice, parts, etc. to spend the weekend with her. She really took to the Dura-C/510. I left 1 kit and some extra atoms for her along with carts, PCC, juice, you name it. She ordered another kit late Fri night. I swear Saturday she called everyone she knew to tell them she hadn't smoked a regular cigarette in over 24hrs. LOL

She called me in a panic this morning because the "thing that screws in" wasn't working even though the "things that plug in" were charged. Hoping it's just flooded, but thinking I've probably got another atomizer death. :-x Told her to use one of the spares I left, more would be in her order that afternoon and I would bring even more with me when I come back. Hopefully they'll last long enough to get her so completely hooked I can switch her over to a 901.

So, she's happy she doesn't have to go outside or to the garage anymore and the smell from her smoking in the garage is disapating, so my mom is happy. :D

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
She's already a pro. She checked her mail probably 100xs today. :lol:

Seriously though, shaking and all, she topped off carts, refilled a small dropper bottle each morning and mastered the manual switch. Even did mine while I was there for the extra practice. The only thing she can't seem to get for whatever reason is the proper vocabulary. :confused:

She even relieved me of 40mls of apple. After all her grousing about just wanting plain tobacco and none of that "funny stuff" I smoke, I was surprised. I did get 3 different tobaccos for her to try, along with an assortment of other liquids.

At one point she was sitting in a chair vaping away and said she felt like a criminal smoking in the house it had been so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread