Got my cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stompasaurus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
New York City
And my 510>808 adapter. I thought it was missing when I opened the package, but it was sitting at the bottom of the box of cartomizers. You scared me Rob :)

Initial impressions are, this is GREAT. I just need to get a sense of how long this will last me. I filled up three blank cartomizers with my tasty vapor juice - 1 12mg Tobacco, 1 18mg Butterfinger, and 1 0mg Cherry/Vanilla

I got about 25 drops in each blank cart without looking over-saturated, more like 20 of the cherry vanilla since that is pure VG and the others are closer to 60PG/40VG. Just as everyone said, vapor is slightly lower than a 510 atty but throat hit and taste are just wonderful. The 510 battery+adapter+cartomizer is slightly smaller than the regular 510, which was a nice surprise.

I'll hold my final judgment until I see 1) how long a full cart lasts me, and 2) how many times I can really refill them before they die, but if this keeps up I may convert. Now I just have to wait another couple of days for my Bartleby to come in and I think I'll be in vaping heaven.

Consider me a vaporite, I guess! I'm definitely going to have to stock up on these. Hope you don't take offense if I keep buying the blank ones though, I'm really hooked on the tasty vapor juice right now. :) Next time I need to buy some I'll try yours, as you clearly have a good understanding of your product so I trust it'll be good.

nal49

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Got my blanks today, and my extra bat. Lovin' it! Love my 808! So is my son. Thats why I wanted the extra bat. Knew he would swipe it for work. He's handing all the cards you sent to fellow employees, lol. Love the rye4 carts, but a bit too strong, need to get them in 11mg or so, trying to cut down on the nic. I'll be watching for more goodies to order. Thanks again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread