Got my EVOD Kanger Starter Kit today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy yall, just wanted to say how pleased I am with this product. I've been smoking the Logic e-cigs for quite some time, decided to upgrade, after consulting with some very well informed members of this forum, they recommended I start with the EVOD Kanger starter kit. So I ordered it this past Thursday and it came today :) I couldn't be happier with this product, it's so easy to use and straight forward. Great for beginners looking to dive a little deeper into the world of vaping. I would absolutely recommend this kit to anyone who is unsure of what to get or where to begin, I think the site I got it from may be out of stock at the moment, but they will definitely be getting more soon. Also just know that even though it is a starter kit, it doesn't come with any juices, so be sure to order a sampler pack or something of variety so you can try out what you like. Personally I like menthol flavor, so I got the menthol variety pack and it tastes great! I believe I got the medium amount of nicotine (I think it's like 18mg or something close to that) , it's right below full strength, and it seems to be fine for me.
Anyone who has any questions about this just ask me, it's very user friendly so I'm learning this stuff at an exponentially fast rate here ;)
Whoop WHoop!!

Congrats, as I have gotten at least one of my friends to buy a EVOD kit so far and I think two more are about to pull the trigger into the vaping world to kick analogs. I like the EVOD clearo as they are cheap and work great. I bought a EVOD clearo and a Protank II for my first purchase and I love both...a Protank Mini should be your next purchase.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I recently received my Evod starter kit as well. I'm not a newbie, but I have been heavily invested in 808/ego products for my first 16 months. This is my first real venture into the real world of 510/ego. I concur that they are a great starter system. I would suggest that you pick up some lower resistant coils like 1.8 ohm so that you can experiment a little. I vape mostly for TH and heat, not for taste (I use mostly unflavored), so I needed the 1.8 heads. The standard 2.5 heads are OK with flavors, but not hot enough for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread