Got my first e cig this week/HELP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this yesterday but forgot to put the link in.

Got my first e cig this week. Got a EH8 kit from Cig Hawaii's can any one tell me what model this is? Or who makes it under other name ?
I cant post a link till I have 15 posts so here is there name e cig hawaii.
ecighawaii.biz is part of there link.
Would like to buy some carts for it but not from them. Don’t like there taste. 8-o

Think I’ll order a Vapor King today LOL.

Thanks all for the help.

Gordy

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Wow, I went and looked at that site, and it made me ask what made you decide to buy from there? I am not one to bash on someones site but it looked really lame to me. I know you can't judge a product because the website is all flashy and stuff but this one really made me just want to leave the page and a feeling I was looking at a fly by night or quick buck operation. If your happy with your product great, it just looked a bit hinky. I don't what model that will compare with but it being a 2 piece cartomizer I would bet that nhaler.com should be able to hook you up with replacement carts and juices.

Nhaler

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
looking at the site one thing confuses me it says its a 2 pc model but it is actually 3 pc cart atomizer and batt a 2pc the cart and atty are in one piece not seperate

but anyway looking at the pics it looks like it might be a BE401/m401 model but since i don't have either yours or the be401 my guess is by pics only look at bestecig.com to see if you agree..... and maybe compare the price

I posted this yesterday but forgot to put the link in.

Got my first e cig this week. Got a EH8 kit from Cig Hawaii's can any one tell me what model this is? Or who makes it under other name ?
I cant post a link till I have 15 posts so here is there name e cig hawaii.
ecighawaii.biz is part of there link.
Would like to buy some carts for it but not from them. Don’t like there taste. 8-o

Think I’ll order a Vapor King today LOL.

Thanks all for the help.

Gordy

Thanks Lightgeoduck for the reply !!!
I checked out your suggestion and you were right on, its a BE 401.
Thats a big help .

OK now I know I like e-cigs its time to move up to a better one.
Think I’m going with the Vapor King for work and the DSE 901 for home.
Want to thank all for your help getting me going. Now its time to be cigarette free for the first time in 40 years Weeee !!!

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Sounds like you have a plan that will work for you....As long as you understand the Hawaii cig you have is not compatible with the other ecigs you mentioned
Thanks Lightgeoduck for the reply !!!
I checked out your suggestion and you were right on, its a BE 401.
Thats a big help .

OK now I know I like e-cigs its time to move up to a better one.
Think I’m going with the Vapor King for work and the DSE 901 for home.
Want to thank all for your help getting me going. Now its time to be cigarette free for the first time in 40 years Weeee !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread