Got my first WL order and made my first four DIY juices tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Las Vegas
...and every one of them turned out to be delicious!! How is that possible?! :ohmy:

I ordered all the staples - PG, VG, 60 Nic, bottles, syringes, flav...well, you get it. Never done this before and my two year vaping/no cigs anniversary is coming up on Feb 11, 2013.

I mixed up some small batches of single flavor juices in varying PG/VG mixes using tobacco Absolute, Blueberry, Spearmint, and the free sample (Thank you WL!) of Tutti-Frutti. Ok, to be honest, I haven't tried the tobacco one yet because I just finished mixing it about two minutes ago. But the other ones taste amazing! Why didn't I try this before? Hard to imagine how much money I'll save and the GF loves the fact that our house smells like spearmint and blueberry.

Wizard Labs was pretty quick getting my order shipped during the peak of the holiday season and I couldn't be happier with the results. I broke one of my syringe tips - I ordered four different gauges just to see what would work best for me - but they also sent me free disposable pipettes along with the free Tutti-Frutti so I was able to carry on.

This DIY thing looks like a hobby in the making :)

Last edited:

gcvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Las Vegas
Great to hear you're starting out on a positive note!

Is that spearmint from TFA, can't remember and the site's closed right now so I can't check. What percentage did you use it at, and did you add any EM or anything else with it or just straight spearmint?

It is indeed TFA. I used it at 5% on a little 5ml batch with nothing else at all. I have some sucralose sweetener that I got from Tasty Vapor - I was prepared to use it but I didn't have to. This particular mix was 60/40 @ 24mg. Pretty thick but it wicked fine using 30ply cotton braided wick. I was surprised.

Edited to add: I did the Spearmint, Blueberry and Tutti-Frutti at 5%. I made a 5ml batch of the Tobacco Ab and only added 2 drops...just from what I read here. I still haven't tried it. I'll have to clean and re-wick a Vivi Nova tomorrow to check it out. I hear the tobacco is the hardest to get right but I'm looking forward to trying it out. Judging by my personal tastes, I'll have to add some sweetener but we'll see.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thanks, sounds like it would be a good flavor for me to get sometime then! I like mints, and with that one being good at 5% means it should stretch out a little longer than some of the others that might need 10-20%.

Good you found that tobacco info! I think you should let it steep a week or two before even trying it out.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I just recently got my 1st order of DIY stuff from WL as well. Made my first 4 batches (all fruits) a few days ago, and they are wonderful. I know what you mean about why didn't I try this before? I've been vaping over 3 years and am just now jumping into DIY.

So CONGRATULATIONS on your success. We both now have new hobbies. :D

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Congrats!!! I am new myself and loving it! I received Tutti Fruity as well. Di you mix it on its own and if so what percentage?

I mixed it at 10% plus added 2 drops of EM for a 5ml batch. I'm not really sure what tutti-frutti is supposed to taste like, but to me it tastes like juicy fruit gum with some added creamy undertones. It's really smooth to vape, & I like it.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
I mixed it at 10% plus added 2 drops of EM for a 5ml batch. I'm not really sure what tutti-frutti is supposed to taste like, but to me it tastes like juicy fruit gum with some added creamy undertones. It's really smooth to vape, & I like it.

Going to try it now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread