Got my Grant's

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
The vape mail Gods have treated me well the past week!! I got my Sig #8 last Thursday, 2 days before I expected it, got my Caps order of 23 flavors this past Wednesday, again 2 days before USPS "expected delivery", and about 2 hours ago I found my order of Grant's Vanilla Custard waiting for me!!! I didn't think I would see this for at least another 5 days!! Grant's website recommends use of silica wick for best flavor, but the only silica set up I had available is an iClear 16..... All others have full tanks and I didn't want to drain and clean... The 16 was empty, but still needed a rinse, and I threw a new coil in just to make sure there was no flavor mixing. I filled it up and I'm now vaping away. The first thing I noticed was that Grant's has that "mouth feel" that I've been searching for in my own recipes. That "creaminess" that you can actually feel, almost like a liquid is flowing and coating your mouth. How the heck do they get that?!?!? I need to find that secret.... The flavor is good, but I don't get that "OMG" flavor that some people rave about. I've read that this is made with Caps VC, and I can definitely taste it. I just started paying with my Caps and I recognized that flavor immediately. I'm still stymied by the creaminess, though??? I've read possibly marshmallow?? One thing that stands out is that after vaping for 15 minutes or so, my mouth is getting very dry. I've never experienced this with any juice so I don't know what the cause might be. The mix I got was 50/50, so I don't think its the PG??? I'll give it a couple days to see if it grows on me more, but my initial impression is that its just an average to slightly above average juice. Nothing life changing for me here... I'm glad I got it to try and to use to evaluate my own vanilla custard concoctions, but right now I don't know if I would order it again.

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
Did you use the cheaper shipping option, or the expensive one? I'm curious because I put in an order that shipped on 6-13. I'm super excited to try it out. As far as flavor goes I know it comes pre steeped but I've heard it gets really good after an extra month or so of steep time.

Last edited:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Did you use the cheaper shipping option, or the expensive one? I'm curious because I put in an order that shipped on 6-13. I'm super excited to try it out. As far as flavor goes I know it comes pre steeped but I've heard it gets really good after an extra month or so of steep time.

I got the cheaper shipping and my order shipped on 6/14. It came with a note saying that it was already steeped for 21 days, but I've read about the extra steep time, also. I left it uncapped last night to let it breath a little and I'm now on the second tank. It seems like the more I vape the more I like it! And I'll definitely give a thumbs up for filling the bottle COMPLETELY to the top!!! One more drop and this thing would have been overflowing!! I went with the 50ml bottle, so I'll have enough to continue trying it for the next month or so to see how it matures.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
I just got 50mls and I'm too in-love with Pink Spot's French Vanilla to really appreciate the Grant's, so alas, it will probably get posted to the classifieds soon. I could def see someone that likes Bounty Hunter falling in love with this juice. Only a test sample has been taken out, I paid $40 for 50mls and live in the states, how much should I sell it for?

Last edited:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
See how under my name it says "Verified"? It's basically just a check to make sure you're not going to rip people off in the classifieds. Time on the forum has no impact on Verified status. The easiest way to do it is through Paypal (if you are verified there!). Do a search on here and you can read all about it. Actually.... I'm going to PM you. Look for it in a couple of minutes....

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
I got my Grants in recently too. Like the OP said, its a good juice but it didn't blow my socks off. I'm gonna give it some more steep time and come back to it....I've also been dripping it into a low res atty, maybe I'll load up a tank and see how that does.

Also - for what it's worth I find it to be almost identical to Nanas Cream from Vapetrick. At first I was like...uhh, I already have this juice....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread